Sign in to follow this  
mpreed

Complete Ennis Run In One Volume in April

Will John say "I'm not ashamed" or "I've no regrets" walking in front of Parliament (Dangerous Habits)?  Two versions are in print at least now.

I'm glad this is coming out for those interested, but I've a question: are there gaps from the one shot or short guest appearances of various writers which aren't collected in trades yet ? Because I think those are ultimately more novel than what one can expect from the Ennis run ^^; Garth has a few duds, plus he notoriously is not great with handling supernatural elements in his stories in an interesting or creative way. Preacher is a good example of that.

Not to shit on Garth buuuut people only hear about the good stuff from his run and they might be a bit disappointed if they pick this one up and read that one shot of Kit at a bar in Belfast (?) talking about topics from 1990s Ireland or those two kinda pointles issues about corpse theft. XD

Hey now, the 'corpse theft' story had some really good Chas/John bits in it - Kit ripping the piss out of their relationship has stuck with me for whatever reason (Quick Chas, to the piss-up mobile!).

My understanding is that the current run of trades, which run up to #260, are complete up to that point. volume 6 for example includes #51 written by John Smith.  In terms of mini-series and the like, not sure what's been included - the latest volume includes the Chas mini-series for example.