Mark

Desparately seeking...

John - feel free to shift this to the 'Trading' board if you want.

I'm looking for a copy of Gotham Central #10 - it's the only one I'm missing, and I haven't been able to find it any-fookin'-where. If any of you good people should happen to run across a copy on your travels, could you possibly please pick it up for me? I'll happily cover postage, etc. Even better if anyone coming to London this month could grab it for me...your generosity will be amply rewarded by the purchasing of ale.

Cheers.

if everything else fails, i could upload it online for ya, if you haven't read it, until you find a copy in your local comics store...

John - feel free to shift this to the 'Trading' board if you want.

I'm looking for a copy of Gotham Central #10 - it's the only one I'm missing, and I haven't been able to find it any-fookin'-where. If any of you good people should happen to run across a copy on your travels, could you possibly please pick it up for me? I'll happily cover postage, etc. Even better if anyone coming to London this month could grab it for me...your generosity will be amply rewarded by the purchasing of ale.

Cheers.

You chould always wait for the 'Half a Life' trade, due first quater next year.

Gordon.

That's what I'm going to do if I can't find the issue before it comes out. It's annoying to have to buy a trade for which I have all but one of the issues, though. I've read it, so thanks Rogan but it won't be necessary...it's just frustrating having this single gap in my GC collection. Hopefully I'll find it at the London Con...

Given that I'm going to have to buy the trade if I can't find it, and I got the other issues for about 16p each, it still works out cheaper for me if I cover postage from almost anywhere in the world. Ideally it would be UK-only though, just to avoid any currency-exchange hassle (mind you, I'll be setting up a PayPal account as soon as I finally get round to registering on eBay). Unless we could come to some...arrangement? *waggles eyebrows suggestively*

Which play was that? The only one I can think of with Roy Cohn in is 'Angels In America', and I don't remember the line.

I don't know its name, but it played years ago at Theatre Rhinoceros, a gay theatre in San Francisco, and it was about Roy Cohn. He collected obligations, or favors, and called them in throughout his life. He helped out some mob guys, and but didn't like anything they could pay him with at the time, so he said, "I know - you'll owe me!" Years later, he had a boyfriend who was blackmailing him. He called in the favor and had the mob guys kill the boyfriend. B)

Sounds interesting. Roy Cohn...fascinating man. Not, of course, in any kind of nice way, but still...