James

Top Ten Two

today I've been made aware that Wildstorm have indeed commissioned the proposal he sent them. It's called BEYOND THE FARTHEST PRECINCT.

It's the sequel to Alan Moore, Gene Ha and Zander Cannon's TOP 1O.

Top Ten was indeed fantastic, and it's a shame Moore decided not to continue the series proper.

The new one's written by some professional novelist. I might check it out. The lack of Moore is a bit worrying though.

Damn, I wish I did, dude. You'd dig it. It's so funny. There's tons of crazy cameos in the first two issues also.

i've read it. now i just want to OWN it :p

loved the Potter/Dumbledore cameo...

which reminds me :

and waht happened to my BoM comics, Lou? ;)

What BOM issues are you talking about?

:p

Just kidding. I'm giving them a re-read before I send them away. Also I lost your addy in the move so send it along again if you will.

I'm right in thinking Alan Moore's retiring soon to become a warlock or something right? So not much chance of a new series?

I'll give this a shot, but anyone so much as twiddles his stuff without being brilliant and they WILL pay.

He's still going to do some comics, like LOEG, but he said that SMAX aside, he'd never write another Top Ten tale...

WTF? what happened to that Forty-Niners miniseries?

when did he say that? Did he give any reasons for it?

i would have loved to read The Forty-Niners or whatever that top ten miniseries was to be called... there was even a pin-up advert in the last issue of Smax or Top Ten, or something...

Top Ten was probably my favourite of Moore's ABC comics.

Mixed feelings about the sequel though now it seems Moore won't be writing it. But then again it is an excellent set of characters and universe that has been created so all is required is a decent writer with a good story to tell.