TheMojoPin

Absolut Watchmen.

This edition is being produced with the blessing of Alan Moore? I've got the feeling that every new printing of the Watchmen is more to his chagrin than anything else.

The only thing that let the original down was the shitty colouring, so it's nice that they're sorting it out.

I won't be buying it, of course, but it's nice to have the option.

How much is this going to cost whoever I can persuade to buy it for me?

Lust... er... list price on the Absolute books is usually around $50, and one can usually pick them up on eBay or Amazon for around $32. Sounds like this one has an unusual amount of extras contained in it, but I'm guessing that DC will absorb the extra to avoid having a list price above $50. We'll see.

Lust... er... list price on the Absolute books is usually around $50, and one can usually pick them up on eBay or Amazon for around $32. Sounds like this one has an unusual amount of extras contained in it, but I'm guessing that DC will absorb the extra to avoid having a list price above $50. We'll see.

50 bucks would be acceptible to me

must.... own...

i can buy one similar to this one alrady, but those are french oversized editions, and i parley no frenchey, alas...