Hmpf

Adam... Maria... Saul

I read that empathy too, but it doesn't mean she's going to stab her brothers and sisters in the back.

Guest spiderlegs

No, but I didn't think of it, I guess as something so overt. But more like it may affect her actions toward Chas, or John in a future encounter. Still, I sense a weak confederacy allying the children. Surely, they compete with each other on some level. They are united by a common goal to destroy john's world, but it's more like that was programmed into them, not built up over time. They aren't entities with a past history, so--even though they ARE vindictive--they have no real stake in the outcome of their plot other than pleasing momma, who isn't really momma. It's almost like you can expect them to stop and deadpan right out of the frame and up to you "what's my motivation?"

yeah, come to think of it, they dont have any bond between them, they all lived their past lives with John, not with each other. maybe one of them (Maria? Saul? Adam?) took a liking to John, but wasn't prepared to admit it to mumsy...? like i metioned somewhere earlier, maybe growing up with John meant they got a bit of his humanity programmed into them as well...

also - if they're true Constanteenies, doesn't that mean that they all had to strangle their twins in the womb? Maybe the souls of those twins reside in hell, and carry one hell of a grudge?

Guest Guest

Adam- First man...G-d's favorite creation

Maria- Mary...Mother of Jesus.

Saul- (bear with me) Saul of Tarsis(sp) Christianities persecuter who became Paul, Christianities Marketing Manager. Without Paul, Christianity would have remained an obscure Jewish Sect.

What better three to go out and fuck the children of Seth.

Saul of Tarsus. Yes, who was stopped on the road to Damascus (? sketchy here) and heard the Voice ... as in why do you persecute Me?

I never thought of him as Christianity's premier salesman but then ....they never discussed him that way in school.

Tia Maria. A nice watering place (over here, anyway and I think there are some in CA) where they served delicious margaritas. Anyway, just the way I like 'em.

okay, so I was off-topic.