1. 1. What size shirt do you want ?

• X-tra Small
    • Small
    • Medium
    • Large
    • Extra Large
    • Extra Exta Large

Guest spiderlegs

I think once John sorts through them and gets shirts to those who have ordered them already, there will be 3 or 4 unclaimed of either XL or M. It's up to him what he wants to do with them at that point. I still think James ought to get one in spite of the swearing... :happy:

Guest Guest

*sigh* figures, this is what I get for doing my homework! If there is an extra wandering around (small, medium, for that matter I can always cut up a large) let me know?

first round of shirt orders is closed - we should have some spares though so I'll keep you in mind.
if you do end up with any spares I'd love to get one (M or L) but obviously understand that last in means first to get one... that's right isn't it?

Otherwise I'll keep my eyes open for the second (less collectable) run.

Guest spiderlegs

I couldn't get hold of him today, either, and I'm going to be in ft worth tomorrow. Fuck! He is going to take a digital pic of the shirt and email John and I each a copy. I just need to get over there and pick them up so my in-laws can ship them out. It's just hard to get there during the week and during business hours. I'll come up with something next week if I have to take a long lunch.

Guest spiderlegs

MucousMembraneShirt.jpg

The final printed t-shirt. It's been done for a couple of weeks, but I've been horribly distracted lately. See you soon... :unsure:

Get your financial transactions in order to pay the man who shelled out his hard earned shillings to acquire these for you! ahem...

I have paypal now, so I've no problems paying. Just point me in the right direction blah blah blah.

I'm ready to Paypal too, just need the email address where payment should be sent. Oh yeah and the price for the shirt+shipping would be nice too :biggrin:

Hey John, let us know when the shirts are available for deployment. I'm ready to pay and wear my MM shirt with my MM jacket 8-)

richthepunk.jpg

[/shameless photowhoring]

Hey John and Spiderlegs,

The t-shirts are looking great. Mmmm... my boyfriend is going to look *really* good in one of those. :wink:

I've got PayPal all set up and ready, so payment is coming as soon as you work out a 'retail price' and where to send the money.

By the way, if you would need help with calculating a price for the t-shirts (including shipping costs and such), I'd be happy to help out. Price calculations were part of my professional training, and it's no trouble at all for me.

Guest spiderlegs

I hope the t-shirt guy has contacted you, John. If not, let me knowby noon our time tomorrow, and I'll go out and see what the fuck. Maybe I'll give him a little ...worm...mwa ha ha ha ha ha!

Guest spiderlegs

Fuck! I emailed him and haven't heard from him. They usually do bigass orders, so I'm sure our little oul' 40 shirt order is sitting in abox somewhere, forgotten. I'll follow up. Well, I'm going to call him first. It's still not safe to leave the house. I mean for other people...

Well I still have hope that the shirts will arrive in time. It'll be cool to have a few of us walking around the San Diego Convention Center as if in a secrect minority. Much better than any Vulcan pointy ears or Darth Vader Masks.

Guest spiderlegs

I'm going to the printer's soon to sort this mess out. I was going to wait until I was well, and since I might be well, I'll go soon. I'm sure since it was a small run, we're not a priority for them unless I handle this in person.