JohnMcMahon

Hellblazer in January 2005

My money's on Chas getting a boost from John for protection or something like that

That same idea occurred to me as well, only I needed a paragraph to say what you so nicely condensed into a sentence! :rolleyes:

i thought that Chas was dead, and that Constantine was all "Alas, poor Chas"...?

JOHN ATE CHAS! That's right he ate him! He ate his little puppy dog eyes, his cut wet nose, the mess he left on the carpet. You heard me....He ate him all!

But, that doesn't mean any of it really happened or that anything in that book makes sense!

:lol:

I bet this is alternaverse Chas from "Books of MagicK" universe, so we can get a nifty cross-over!

:rolleyes:

Not likely.  Chas from Books of Magick was, well, soylent green.  Only yellow.

SPOILERS

C'mon guys, you are supposed to be good at this! :rolleyes:

This Chas speculation is KILLING me.

It's so easy. Don't make me spill it.

The spoiler -

Chas actually is wearing red plastic eyeball covers. It's the latest rage in the west end.

A friend of mine named Rosie Fraymes told me all about it. I just wanted to make Chas a little more hip.

Hmm, he looks a bit covered in blood and mess as well. Wonder what could have caused that?

- TB

Chas is Superman!

Chas has a serious case of conjuctivitis!

Chas is actually a target of two sniper riflemen, both aiming at his eyes!

Hell yeah! Chas with demon-red eyes all covered in scrapes and blood! Too fuckin' sweet!

Chas is actually Rogan, wearing his red sunglasses! Hurrah! It's an homage to me! ;)

Simple... What if John's still in his big long day? So anything can happen to anyone? It would be a rubbish storyline, but...y'know. Ah fuck it, I'm off to write the latest issue of X-Men

I likew your theory, Benny, even though it would mean returning things to status quo, and there wouldn't be anyone close to John dead... :(

;)

Hell yeah! Chas with demon-red eyes all covered in scrapes and blood! Too fuckin' sweet!

Yeah, no kiddin' Lou.

I saw some post the other day about someone's dream casting for the movie and they mentioned Vinne Jones as Chas. I'm thinkin' YES! And then I remembered he wasn't going to be in it because they cast the Shia pet. But it got me to thinking about a cool story line, wherein Chas (played by Vinnie Jones) finally realizes that he really wasn't cut out to be a family man and he's sick an fookin tired of hearing the wife debase, demoralize, and berate him over being mates with John (among other things. He snaps (in a good way) and tells her to take a flying fucking leap off the London Bridge. "I'm outta here" he proclaims, to which he adds, "I wish you the best of luck with the next bloke you try to mentally castrate". He quits his hack job, shaves his head, loses 25 pounds and adds some muscle back, then goes back to work being an enforcer for some Cockney crime lord. Chas and JC back together again with Chas working street intel for JC on the side. We get a nice wink and a smirk from JC, "Nice to av ya back luv."

I can dream can't I?

- TB

By the way, didn't the rat have red eyes on the preceding cover . . . . Hmmm.

maybe Chas is possessed by the demon offspring? or maybe John made a deal with some baddy to get some demonic protection happening on his favourite people...

Tease!

(liked the idea for the storyline, though... maybe you're subconsciously projecting your own deep desires opf leaving your own family to become a mob enforcer?)

maybe Chas is possessed by the demon offspring? or maybe John made a deal with some baddy to get some demonic protection happening on his favourite people...

...including John's pet rat?

Tease!

(liked the idea for the storyline, though... maybe you're subconsciously projecting your own deep desires opf leaving your own family to become a mob enforcer?)

I don't have a family, I have a hot, understanding, hard working, incredibly cool wife.

Though the mob enforcer thing does sound intriguing.

Check out my lady in the photo album section of me site lads.

http://www.timbradstreet.com/extras/photoalbum.shtml

- TB

Hmmmm...rats....eyes....Chas...black magic...John....what the fuck is going on? Can't figure it out for the life of me. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

Who's Vinnie Jones? He that footie guy from that Guy Ritchie movie? He'd be great in the kind of story you're describing there Tim.

that's an impressive The Outlaw Josey Wales poster you have there, Tim.

and your wife is mondo cute!

Hmmmm...rats....eyes....Chas...black magic...John....what the fuck is going on? Can't figure it out for the life of me. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

Who's Vinnie Jones? He that footie guy from that Guy Ritchie movie? He'd be great in the kind of story you're describing there Tim.

Vinnie is indeed the footballer turned actor (usually playing hard men in assorted British gangster movies)

news-eurotrip-int-3.jpg

Vinnie showing his delicate massage techniques on Gazza.

Yeah, no kiddin' Lou.

I saw some post the other day about someone's dream casting for the movie and they mentioned Vinne Jones as Chas. I'm thinkin' YES! And then I remembered he wasn't going to be in it because they cast the Shia pet. But it got me to thinking about a cool story line, wherein Chas (played by Vinnie Jones) finally realizes that he really wasn't cut out to be a family man and he's sick an fookin tired of hearing the wife debase, demoralize, and berate him over being mates with John (among other things. He snaps (in a good way) and tells her to take a flying fucking leap off the London Bridge. "I'm outta here" he proclaims, to which he adds, "I wish you the best of luck with the next bloke you try to mentally castrate". He quits his hack job, shaves his head, loses 25 pounds and adds some muscle back, then goes back to work being an enforcer for some Cockney crime lord. Chas and JC back together again with Chas working street intel for JC on the side. We get a nice wink and a smirk from JC, "Nice to av ya back luv."

I can dream can't I?

- TB

No, Tim, it doesnt have to be a dream. Go write your own issue. Mike Carey wont mind, he could use a break. I'm the one that put up that post about Vinnie Jones, so if you do end up doing that issue I end up getting a story credit and my name on the cover :D

I can dream, can't I?

Keep dreaming .

:lol:

The idea sounds great Tim. Now if only they would take it....

Tim, why haven't you written for Hellblazer? B)

Tim's such a big Hellblazer fan, always gives me a grin when the boy gets going. Sounds like a really excellent character-arc for Chas who really hasn't changed at all over the course of 200 issues.

The red eyes make me think that maybe the Demon Constantine has set up shop in Chas for some reason.