Guest spiderlegs

I think this film will surprise you skeptics...if it's done correctly. Like any adaptation, it could suck ass. Like, I mean, what if they sign Keanu Reeves to play 2..? But the script was so bare in the first place that there're plenty of entertaining ways to go effectively. This one has me rather excited...

Rogan?! What the hell are you doing here?!

I must say that's a very stereotypical, and dare I say RASCIST, opinion about rabbits.

What, like rabbits can't act? Like Muslims are all terrorists? Like white men can't jump?

Don't forget Christian's favorite - women should only work in government factories... :p

I think this film will surprise you skeptics...if it's done correctly. Like any adaptation, it could suck ass. Like, I mean, what if they sign Keanu Reeves to play 2..? But the script was so bare in the first place that there're plenty of entertaining ways to go effectively. This one has me rather excited...

Keanu-two: So, I had to purr twice, right? To realize, whoa, 1 am TOTALLY not gud.

Oh, that IS exciting! Have you read it? I'm downloading it but don't know when I'll read it. Is it any good?

Just skimmed it, alas, but it looks mostly like good stuff, straight from the comic, or expanding it in nifty directions.