Tim Bradstreet

(Bradstreet) It's been a great run folks . . .

That Bad Planet article was interesting. Never knew Thomas Jane was a big comic buff. Can't wait.

Cover looks beautiful as always, Tim. Can't wait to have that cover in my grasp.

Oh, and by the way, the artwork posted above is actually an 18X24 poster design.

We're giving away 500 of them at SDCC during our signing at the Image booth from 2 -3:00pm on Saturday, July 16th.

Be there to get yours.

- Tim

Hey you couldn't draw John in the Punisher backgrounds, eh?

Least I still have Bradsheet's Frank Castle.

Concerning renumbering, the rightly pronounced name of the Constantine title of the movie was the only thing i really liked.

It makes more sense as the book has often been about the name and the legacy

So im up for renumbering(no ret-conjobbing please), if it were to be called

Constan-"tyne"

Least they could have let you finish alongside Carey, that matters to me (but my shrink girlfriend wont explain why)

This is horrible Tim. Your Hellblazer covers set it apart from everything else on the comic book rack. I can't believe DC is letting go one of the best cover artist's in the industry. One of the 14,000 regulars

This is horrible Tim. Your Hellblazer covers set it apart from everything else on the comic book rack. I can't believe DC is letting go one of the best cover artist's in the industry.  One of the 14,000 regulars

nice His Dark Materials avatar!

Christ... i read about this in McMahon's letter, but still... a sad, sad thread.

Tim, your covers have graced the pages of Hellbazer for the past 7 years, and it's been your baby as much as it was Delano's or Moore's... you cared about the fans and characters, and i hope that your successor will be at least as half as commited and friendlty as you have been. Glad to hear that you won't be leaving the boards, and you know that if you need any scanned comicbook references for any future project, feel free to call upon our services. Hopefully, you'll eturn to Hellbazer some day, be it as a cover artist, penciller, or maybe even a writer... cheers, man!

I spoke to a friend of mine....got an out of the blue email....finished sorting my own stuff out....and look what bloody happens!!!!!!! Everything's changing. I emailed you recently Tim, and for the record just want to say that you and Mike will be sorely missed by me. I have not only enjoyed Hellblazer immensely for the past few years, but both of you have helped me out as well. And seeing as you're both departing the comic that you very much made your own, I just wanted to say thank you.

Tim

Hey everyone!

I'm working security every day at the San Diego Comic-Con, and today I sawe a table labeled 'Tim Bradstreet' in the Artist's Alley. Hopefully I'll get a chance to stop by and say hello this weekend. :)

This is horrible Tim. Your Hellblazer covers set it apart from everything else on the comic book rack. I can't believe DC is letting go one of the best cover artist's in the industry.  One of the 14,000 regulars

nice His Dark Materials avatar!

Thanks. I enjoyed the first two books but the Amber Spyglass seemed to be cluttered. Changed my avatar to a Lynd Ward woodcut 1930's madmans drum.

polar.gif

Timmy, Rogan, all -

Wow. I'm pretty overwhelmed by all the support.

I do sincerely appreciate it. You guys have made me feel welcome from the start and what I've found in the bargain is the best forum on the net. I've tried to have a presence elsewhere but so many of them are filled with uninformed backbiting jackwipes. Here it seems so much more civilized. As a fan of the book I'd stick around regardless of working on it monthly. But it's really become my home in spite of it being a Hellblazer forum. Made a lot of good friends here.

Always ready to jump into the fire and find me location ref, character ref, etc. You guys always go out of your way to help if it's needed and that's been a Godsend.

Mike and I came up with an idea for the last cover that, as Mike puts it "Is the perfect note to go out on". I couldn't agree more. I hope to blow you all away with an exclamation point.

Just finished 214 so we're down to one boys and girls. Pulling out all the stops.

Cheers - TB

:blush:

That's a very nice thing to say, Tim.

We very much appreciate you coming here and giving us some of the behind-the-scenes angles, the Q&A and the 2 cents. I'm very pleased to have made your acquaintence. Do drop in and tell us of your new works as they happen.

You rawk.

I share every bit of sentiment and truth in what the honourable Lou K says.

And with that description for the cover of #216, I'm officially dumbstruck with interest.

That'd be #215, GF. :(

Otherwise, I'll just echo what Lou said.

Lou - You the fucking man.

May be seeing you at a Motor City show in the near future. They contacted me last week about something. If it happens and you make it too, I bring you something extra special my friend (and something for chucky baby too!).

Grin -

Can I tell you how much I love the new avatar? You are now officially my new hero.

And by the by . . . .

I was able to touch base with both Karen Berger and Richard Bruning this week at comicon.

They went out of their way to make it clear to me that leaving the Vertigo family is not an option.

It warmed my heart gladly to know that from the horse's mouth so to speak. Prior to this we had yet to speak of the matter. One thing is for sure, I got-a-lot-a-more in store for you all. We talked about some different options for regular cover artist gig and also about that Hellblazer cover art collection book.

To the future my brethren.

- TB

Hell yeah, bro, I never miss a show. Hope you can make it over for the next one. How cool would that be?

I know I've said it a million times but Bradstreet's Hellblazer cover art book would rule the fucking school. (So would a Punisher one but this ain't the Punisher's message boards now is it? :wink: )

I have been reluctant to post too much in this thread because, quite honestly, it is very emotional for me. I'm not ashamed to say I actually shed a few tears to learn that you were leaving. Tim, you have brought so much in the way of building an iconic look for this title, and your constant kindness and welcoming presence here on the boards, building the creative bridge between the book and the fans----well, you're more than just missed.

Here's to you, Tim. :)

Hey Tim...

My wife was going through all her comics (to show her that my comics were dorkier than hers) this weekend, and her Mom was looking throgh them, She kept saying, "This cover's good. I like the art on this one. etc, etc,)

Among the covers she liked were Aliens: Music of the Spheres and The Crow: City of Angels. I busted out some of your Hellblazer covers, and she liked them too.

Anywat, if your schedule allows, get to the Mid-Ohio-Con and get drunk with me, the Bros. K, and Slickevil, as well as anyone else who shows!

Mid Ohio has me very stoked ! Tim great news about the HB collection . A Collection of your Hellblazer covers would hold a place of honor in my library .

This is not the greatest Hellblazer cover ever,

this is a tribute to the greatest Hellblazer cover ever: