A. Heathen

Constanteen Poll (FINAL)

In light of goth chick club scene cliche etc ...  

15 members have voted

1. 1. In light of goth chick club scene cliche etc ...

• I am getting more likely to see this film
    • I am getting less likely to see this film
    • PG13 NO! R maybe

I decided to see it when they still had Nick Cage lined up for the part. I'll see it just because its an attempt to put the comic on the big screen. Whether I enjoy it or not is up to question...

I am geting less likely, though i probably WILL... but my friends won't go with me, they think i might go crazy and shout at the screen. and i refuse to go alone.

I'm going to see it a at least a couple times just because I always see Keanu's films more than once. Then I'm going to count the "nopes" in these polls and go with friends enough to cover them. Then I'm going to buy a ticket, not use it, and mail it to Tom with lipstick kisses all over it.

haven't seen the kangaroo flick, but i promise it'll be even better :))

i will even dye my hair blonde and wear a trenchcoat, fake (badly) a scouser accent, and get my friend Mila to play Chas for us (he already IS my Chas, so to speak...)

That kangaroo flick looked pretty good. I mean, it has a fucking talking Kangaroo, what could be better?! If only Constantine were more like talking Kangaroo movies..... :(

we need to get Keanu to work with the director of "When i Grow Up... Kangaroo" ;)

I'm going to watch a [EDIT]totally legal[/EDIT] version of this movie when I can. That way I can express my feelings about it accurately.

Guest Son of D
Do pirated versions of movies tend to have parts missing?

Why don't we all just download the bugger, I'm sure that's what John would do in our situation! Let's all buy a stack of cheap blank CDRs and burn as many copies as we can, then leave them inside the hallway of our local Multi-screen. That way people can go home and see it for free and if they really like it (which I very much doubt!) they can pay their hard earned money to watch it properly. :rolleyes:

Why don't we all just download the bugger, I'm sure that's what John would do in our situation! Let's all buy a stack of cheap blank CDRs and burn as many copies as we can, then leave them inside the hallway of our local Multi-screen. That way people can go home and see it for free and if they really like it (which I very much doubt!) they can pay their hard earned money to watch it properly.  :rolleyes:

Big Brother, I dissociate myself from this man completely.