sethos

BEST PANEL EVER

What the hell kind of games do you people play today?

When I played video games, it usually involved a chubby plumber jumping on mushrooms.

It is very much so, Christian.

I'm quite content knocking that little ball back and forth between the bars

It's scary and cold out there.

Reply of the week. :)

Edit to add the thought, that if you do get to play Red Dead Redemption, you would really like it.

The Wii seems to have ended up a horrible system.

I got one because I wanted to play the Zelda game and Marvel:Ultimate Alliance, and they were both fun.

Then, it seemed like the Wii ended up fading into the background after that.

I don't have much interest in playing video games now anyway.

I don't have much interest in playing video games now anyway.

Well, you can just watch other people play while commenting on it. A lot of those types in youtube. My favourite is

, but you have a huge spectrum to choose from.

It is actually a cool way of determining which games have staying power for you to buy.

Especially the games which have multiplay. You can see some of them have a kind of collective joy in them of their own nature as a game, and others just that disgusting, crowing, script-kiddie "Hahaha no0b I shot you" hatefulness.

A lot of the games that might be considered "old" people are still playing because of the spirit. imho.

To Christian: no, dude! it's awesome!

To Avaunt: In fact, Chinchilla Dave made several videos about Skyrim, some of them are comedy gold. He more or less created the joke that exists among Skyrim fans about cheese.

Now here's a thing: somebody dear to me got me a copy of a reproduction issue of #3 of Jeff Lint's legendary comic The Caterer. Sadly, it isn't the massacre in Disneyland story that led to the comic being cancelled (Disney apparently found the mouse suited villain "Satanic Radar Ears" actionably close to one of their own characters), but it's still a cracker, as a few frames will demonstrate:

marsden2.jpg

aylettCaterStickwith.gif

lint_caterer_diatribe.jpg

caterer1.jpg

marsden1.jpg

marsden-21.jpg

Anybody who thinks that these are just panels from a late '70s issue of Man Thing with the dialogue changed is wrong. Wronger than a boxed set of Fifty Shades Of Grey...

(For those wondering what the fuck I'm on about: The facts of Jeff Lint's strange career.)