sethos

BEST PANEL EVER

Love that article, I've read it several times before, but let's be honest, he just chose 40 random Liefeld panels. It doesn't even have the Captain America tits one.

yeeaaah man I was missing that one also!! It was a geek joke for years in Spain.

liefeldcaptainamerica0xc.jpg

(from the Liefeld Liberation Front. No, really. The Liefeld Liberation Front.)

Ignoring that and his 30 pack, what the hell is wrong with his neck?

Is Captain America wearing a collar underneath?

And spiked sideburn mask?

Well, Liefeld did think 3 mullet ponytails was cool.

That got all the way through a company that has Cap as a valuable asset?.

The colourist didn't say "WTF ! ! ! !" and get the CEO on the telephone?.

Some PRINTER took his reputation and whipped his arse on it?.

WTF !

Some of the comics i have read in my life have surely been " He he he, let's see if the mouth breathers will part with cash for this " ( I am naming no names *cought*thefilth*cough* ) but at least they made a point of drawing human beings and TRYING to stick to the general " Head set centrally on the torso, torso 1/3 wide as it is tall or within the margin of error . . ."

You have got to wonder WHY he thought that was a good look, why he thought people might WANT to see that, because it looks to me like Cap just woke up after breast augmentation surgery , unhappy with the whole "I have large breasts now" thing and spotted the surgeon standing slightly to my right.

Love that article, I've read it several times before, but let's be honest, he just chose 40 random Liefeld panels. It doesn't even have the Captain America tits one.

yeeaaah man I was missing that one also!! It was a geek joke for years in Spain.

liefeldcaptainamerica0xc.jpg

(from the Liefeld Liberation Front. No, really. The Liefeld Liberation Front.)

wow...

That got all the way through a company that has Cap as a valuable asset?.

The colourist didn't say "WTF ! ! ! !" and get the CEO on the telephone?.

Some PRINTER took his reputation and whipped his arse on it?.

WTF !

Some of the comics i have read in my life have surely been " He he he, let's see if the mouth breathers will part with cash for this " ( I am naming no names *cought*thefilth*cough* ) but at least they made a point of drawing human beings and TRYING to stick to the general " Head set centrally on the torso, torso 1/3 wide as it is tall or within the margin of error . . ."

You have got to wonder WHY he thought that was a good look, why he thought people might WANT to see that, because it looks to me like Cap just woke up after breast augmentation surgery , unhappy with the whole "I have large breasts now" thing and spotted the surgeon standing slightly to my right.

Back then Liefeild was on cocaine and also high on trying to sell 501 jeans to make a profit. He then also proceeded to try and sue Marvel for The Hulk, Captain America and Wolverine I think. Because they were "blatant" rip offs his created characters. The judge threw out the case due to the fact that the Marvel Character were created decades before he even decided to draw.

Ta. Not read any of that Young Liars thing. is it worth investigating?

I would say so, though I'm the only one I know who appears to like it.

It keeps oscilitating between light-hearted and seriously fucked-up, though.

lol, who is that mooning Batman?.

Looks to be Kilowog (SP?). The dog-headed Green Lantern Corps member.

Not to be confused with G'Nort, who is an actual dog who is also a Green Lantern.

I wouldn't think Kilowag would moon Batman. Sense the only Green Lantern I know that would do something like is Guy Gardner. Due to him being punched out with one punch during the JLI phase.

Is it fro I can't believe it's not the justice league?

I dunno, I just found those pages online. I'd seriously love to read it myself, heh.

Annoyingly, I can't find that John Hickleton panel of Nemesis and Torquemada snogging on Google.