Tim Seelig

Promo art II

Hi Everbody

okay 4:45 in the morning and I've just spent the last 4 hours doing this. This one changed a lot. I've got a good 12 versions of it on HD all about 145MB, but in this sleep deprived state I kinda like this one.

Don't expect a reply til about midday I'm gonna go sleep now.

Tim

An evil half-human half-bird thing but with its head turned towards you because

IT SEES YOU !

(Nice work as ever, Tim)

Nice once again. Sorta reminds me of Dave McKean. (Mind you, that's meant as a compliment)

Wonderful, thanks so much for sharing with us! now get some sleep...

I didn't think the wing was attached to anything or meant to be...? I think it's just an evocative image..

the wing is attatched to the shadowy figure. Problem is if you guys are having trouble seeing it, my gamma settings on my monitor may be off, and I've made the thing too faint.

not really...our roof's being re-done at the moment, and we live on the top floor of the building, and it was blowing and absolute gale last night.

thank you anyway.

Lovely new art, Tim... doesn;'t look TOO McKeanish, though, so you really seem to have your own unique style that i'd manage to recognize by itself.

Very nice man.

One really minor niggle though, the Keanu Constantine smokes Lucky Strikes. Makes sod all difference to me, and I grinned at the sight of the Silk Cut but if you were sending any similar images along to movie types...

Cheers John

Actually that was more of a "i still read the comic" type thing. It was a completely unconscious decision. I just associate Silk Cut with JC.