Tim Seelig

Promo art II

hey we've got pook's "you can't keep a bad girl down" topic for this sort of thing. Before we know it there'll be kahlua everywhere and tears before bedtime.

And for corniness of the humour I assume you've all seen Naked Gun 2 1/2 where Frank asks for the strongest thing they've got, then asks for a black russian.

well, get used to off-topicness, Tim... ;)

okay, back on topic - your avatar - do you have a larger sized image of it? What did you make it for? I love the golden age Sandman...

Okay the Golden Age Sandman piece is actually from a drawing I did absolutely ages ago. I'm not sure if I have the original on my hard drive but I will try and seek it out. Originally it had Grendel in the background because I was in to both and really wanted to see a 1930s Grendel go up against Dodds in a battle of wits. I started by writing a Grendel novel, while I was still wanting to be a writer. I got about 15,000 words into it, and haven't touched it in 3 years or so. It was set in Victorian London, and from there I wanted to fill the Grendel timeline between then and leading up to Jocasta Rose who ends up having the fling with Eddie (who then becomes Hunter Rose).

So I fleshed out a story with Sandman and Grendel. I haven't looked at that in sometime either.

I love the Mystery Theatre, I've been slowly collecting the groups of issues over the past 3 years. I have a few now. One of my favourites being The Butcher. The original Tarantula is also very cool. It's why I was really chuffed to get involved in the 30s stuff for Moonstone.

hey we've got pook's "you can't keep a bad girl down" topic for this sort of thing. Before we know it there'll be kahlua everywhere and tears before bedtime.

And for horniness of the humour I assume you've all seen Naked Gun 2 1/2 where Frank asks for the strongest thing they've got, then asks for a black russian.

Like I say, I have a sickness. :D