jkhristian

Comic Book Movies that Need to be Made

and I will love this movie no matter how bad it is if there's a scene in which Charlize Theron catches a fly with her eyelashes 8-)

Short of googling for Seth Green, can I just ask anyone who is Seth Green? Did he appear in the Buffy series for example? If he did, was he with the "witch" woman-lesbian friend of Buffy?

Short of googling for Seth Green, can I just ask anyone who is Seth Green?  Did he appear in the Buffy series for example?  If he did, was he with the "witch" woman-lesbian friend of Buffy?

In Buffy he played Oz, the the short werewolf guy who went out with Willow. He was also Doctor Evil's son in the Austin Powers movies and was recently in Without a Paddle and the Italian Job remake.

seth-green-sm.jpg

Well the thought of this movie leaves a pit in the middle of my stomach -- the only cartoon or comic character I can picture Nicholas Cage playing is Droopy Dog -- but I figured since the Ghost Rider photos and clips were up, I might as well post the link here as this seems to have become our general superhero movie catch-all.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=12478

Well the thought of this movie leaves a pit in the middle of my stomach -- the only cartoon or comic character I can picture Nicholas Cage playing is Droopy Dog -- but I figured since the Ghost Rider photos and clips were up, I might as well post the link here as this seems to have become our general superhero movie catch-all.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=12478

Umm...that looks worse than I imagined it would!

and I will love this movie no matter how bad it is if there's a scene in which Charlize Theron catches a fly with her eyelashes 8-)

You should go to the cinema, then.

welll... I heard it was truly atrocious so it'll end up being a rental :biggrin:

Guest spiderlegs

I re-read WE3 and think it would make a helluva movie, ESPECIALLY if they did it as an artsy film with minimal dialogue, IMHO...

I know I've already posted this on this thread, but WTF?

I think Sandman is much the same way. It just has to be made with love. Although some of these books may be better suited for something like an HBO miniseries than cinema.

Actually, I disagree. I'd love to see a truly appaling Sandman film, myself, if only because I've lost all sympathy with Gaiman over his whining about terrible scripts.