sethos

Constantine 2 is DEAD

it does bother you, that's why you gave such a strong reaction. As for my review, I decided not to give one because I choose not to. It's not why i'm writting thease things

If you want to make this a Keanu crusade because you like him, than that’s up to you( i met him and he was really sweet). I’m just trying to give facts where all I see is bull@#%.

:X

One of the joys of having a high-profile Hellblazer website is the occasional fan will drop me a note with something interesting attached. Like this:

JandKeanu.jpg

The bugger's still trucking along, bless him, care of IMDB -

"Figures ($$$$)on DVD rentals and DVD purchases for Constantine remain robust. WB Execs are paying attention to the revenues currently being generated. The next 20 days into September will be crucial for the sequel to take shape. Rent/and or Buy- SPREAD THE WORD for the next 20 days. A sequel is a very strong and real possibility. RENT, RENT, RENT"

well, i di my job with buying it :)

cant we make a petition that we want a sequel if we and the hellblazer team is involved? that would be cool. if they wouldnt ignore us----> we would be important. why wasnt there any help in the first film?

Nah, they wouldn't listen to the "lunatic fringe".

Besides which, most of us on this Forum don't want to see a sequel, so it wouldn't get many signatures anyway.

I'm totally for a sequel if it means another Hellblazer OGN along the lines of All His Engines.

well then ask around james!

who would make a petition for a sequel if this and that (another hellblazer ogn, we n hellblazerteam is involved in any way) happens along with it? n how?

would someone care about it? soemone help to get the people know of the petition?

I'm totally for a sequel if it means another Hellblazer OGN along the lines of All His Engines.

Ah, you're such a whore, James...:lol:

But then again, I agree! 8-)

Another "Movie" would hopefully bring more readers to Hellblazer . Thats a good thing but I had this idea that if there is no Constantine two The real John might have a chance to pop up in the Swamp Thing Movie .

Another "Movie" would hopefully bring more readers to Hellblazer . Thats a good thing but I had this idea that if there is no Constantine two The real John might have a chance to pop up in the Swamp Thing Movie .

sometime i read about that and they want to let him pop in in "comic-edition".

They will, however, appropriate our ideas and take our money.

What?

I really, really hope sales do not generate a sequel. "Constantine" ended without the need for a sequel anyway, and I think they should keep it that way (at the very least for the sake of my own anger managment)