Christian

Spider Man 3:SPOILERS!!!

I truthfully thought it was Rocket Racer when I saw it.

Remember him?

I was thinking, "Why the hell did they use Rocket Racer in a Spider Man movie?".

that Goblin design looks awful. that said, we know it's not the final design because in the movie trailer he can be seen (albeit blurry) on a glider, not this atrocious looking snowboard thingy.

Sandman and Venom look really good though.

What a piece of shit! :lol:

Looks like some kind of crazy snowboarder ninja robot for a xbox ad.

Venom looks nice.

'Spidey 3' trailer to hit TV, Web Thursday

Tonight kids. Stayed tuned.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/11/...reut/index.html

it's on ifilm.com right now. no Venom though. and goddamn it, the idiotic air-skateboard is in there. at least Harry Osborn doesn't seem to be wearing those idiotic glasses... Sandman looks good though, though theeffects on the black suit don't look so hot, but then the movie is six months away. the trailer does pretty much give away the movie up to Spidey divorcing himself from the symbiote though.

EDIT: this trailer isn't half as good as the first teaser was, in my opinion.

Sandman looks cool, but im a tad disappointed. The trailer isnt as brilliant as ALL other Spidey-trailers, and somehow im getting tired of all this.

Hope the film will be as dark as the first teaser indicated, like this it isnt intriguing so much.

Thats a much better trailer!

I guess they didnt want to give away Venom for the masses, only the comic-con people.

it also shows just how much of the fx works seems to be unfinished work. Venom looks great, less bulky than the comic version.

I like both versions of it really, I can see why they would want to hold off on Venom. Like someone said, haven't they shown too much of the plot in the trailer anyway?

Aside from Venom at the end, wasn't that just the very rough cut of the other trailer? All that cgi spec and storyboarding has been made into actual footage in the other trailer. I didn't see anything new other than Venom.

Nope. Small amends, but still, watch both again, youll see.

When im watching the officially released one i tink "Yawn" with the other one i get excited.

Aside from Venom at the end, wasn't that just the very rough cut of the other trailer? All that cgi spec and storyboarding has been made into actual footage in the other trailer. I didn't see anything new other than Venom.

I think your right. Watching all the unfinished CGI made me think of a spiderman video game, and how it would be fun to recut that trailer with footage from the Atari 2600 Spiderman game.

I think your right. Watching all the unfinished CGI made me think of a spiderman video game, and how it would be fun to recut that trailer with footage from the Atari 2600 Spiderman game.

It would be fun...because that game is one of THE GREATEST GAMES EVER MADE!!!!