Mark

Cover to #214

Well, the cover to #214 has been revealed, in the November solicits over at Comics Continuum (HERE). First things first, it goes without saying that it's yet another magnificently at cover - I'm firmly of the opinion that Tim's final year of work on the title has produced some of the best work he's ever done (and, consequently, 12 of the best covers in the title's history). The Streatham lock-up makes a welcome re-appearance, too (is this the first time it's ever appeared on a cover? I can't remember another instance, certainly)

But look closely...it's a slightly low-res version of the picture, but I can make out a good many pieces of "interesting" grafitti...which Sethos, Abhi, Rogan, Red, ACXChan, Hmpf, and various others whose names I can't quite make out would be well advised to check out.

Nice one, fella!

On the down side...only one more Bradstreet cover to go. *sniff*

Yes, I saw the grafitti. Sethos stands out - print is huge but thin. Also Rogan's because of the "fat" print. Red, Acx, Qusoor

Very nice of Tim Bradstreet.

hah! Tim is truly THE MAN!

i will truly be sorry to see him go. Besides being a true professional, who tried to put so much subtle imagery into his covers, he was also (and still is) one of the biggest fans the title, and indeed the character, has ever had. Here's hoping he will be back someday.

And my ego was sure flattered with the boldness of that writing... now i can claim to have adorned Timmy B.'s brick wall :)

Link won't work for me. Maybe they weren't supposed to release the details just yet?

That's a really cool thing of Tim to do, by the way.

Guest Guest

I, err...have a copy of the picture saved, but I won't post it if it's going to get JMac into trouble. John?

Oh, and PM me if you want to see it. :)

Here you go...hopefully, Tim'll send us a high-res version at some point, mind. The details on this one are a bit tricky to make out.

post-17-1124109256_thumb.jpg

Here you go...hopefully, Tim'll send us a high-res version at some point, mind. The details on this one are a bit tricky to make out.

so far, I've found Qusoor, Sethos, Abhi, ACXChan, Rogan, Red, pooka (those last two on the far left of the door)

They've probably pulled the cover so they can edit out our names... ;)

We need to see Tim's Hi-res version...

also - now i HAVE to buy a Bardstreet print!