A. Heathen

Straight to Hell social for 2005

Cost is obviously a huge factor which is why I'd need a guaranteed large turnout to make it worthwhile.

I have visions of Timmy Bauer leading a Homeland Security team to round us all up as we step off the plane though.

I'd also like to add that I promised myself that I wouldn't visit America whilst Bush was in charge. So hope against hope that there's a recount in Ohio that puts Kerry in the Oval Office.

Guest spiderlegs

I'll go to San Diego, though I would love to visit you lads in merry ol' England. Cashflow is the main holdback, plus we have atrip scheduled for next summer visiting my wife's family in the north.

It is my goal that you will have your t-shirts before the 2005 event so that you all can wear them to it. If some of you DO decide to go to San Diego, I'll wear mine then.

'Scuse my ignorance, but the Bristol thing's a full-on comic con, yeah? Or is it just a get-together for the STH folks? Might be back in that neck of the woods myself next year.

Will the bumming be compulsory?

- Jason

A con well worth visiting in its own right too - spread over two venues, with talks/signings held in the hotel and various folks peddling their wares (small publishers, comic shops) in a big hall less than five minutes walk away.

Bristol, MAY 14th and surrounding two days.

Guests hopefully (and when I say hopefully I do not mean in the KevFest sense)

Oeming ...

Mack ...

Bendis

And of course

Just 1 Page 3.

:o

so... umm... these faiuries... they're not underage, by any chance? ;)

Oeming draws faerie smut? i thought you had to be a better artist for that...

For his signing in Gosh, Oeming printed up a small run of his "16 Naked Faeries" pamphlet. The beauty of it being not the fact that it's nothing more than illustrations of naked faeries but rather that there's only 15 of them. Even better, the back page promises more to come in the shape of "Battle Faeries".

All as tragic as it sounds.

There is now a VERY GOOD chance that we will be doing the Hellblazer slideshow at Bristol. Updated and more polished.

That should make it worth your while to come over from Norway, Serbia or even the US of W.

It went well.

Proportionally well-attended.

Comedy value ensued (see above slide, and the fact that my sequence of John's sexual conquests went "Abby (with added Swampy), Ellie, Kit, Angie, SW Manor, SLAG!")

Hopefully the Powerpoint can be converted to Flash for appearance on the website.

Some of the Q&A was filmed and the gent has offered to send me a copy.

And an all-improved version will be shown at the Bristol Expo on 14th May 2005.