A. Heathen

Straight to Hell social for 2005

So, Ade - let me know if you need any retouching of the images ofr future slideshows... i hope that you gave Mark the CD's and that they served its purpose with you... if you need any of the following issues scanned, just ask.

He did.

I'd be well up for Bristol 2005 if I can afford it. I'm sure Red and I could brave the North Sea crossing one way or another...it'll be worth it for the bumming alone.

That's the plan. It's not going as well as I'd hoped, though. I'm off to the job centre again on Monday. Wish me luck...

I might have more trouble than I thought coming back to London in the summer, but if finances are steady then I'll schedule the trip around that time.

He did.

I'd be well up for Bristol 2005 if I can afford it. I'm sure Red and I could brave the North Sea crossing one way or another...it'll be worth it for the bumming alone.

h3-re-21g-7.jpg

Hello, everyone, I've been busy staring at the celing and I haven't really finshed yet but as soon as I have I may very well be back.

However in the meantime I'm 100% confirming my attendance in Bristol next year ever if there isn't a con, I figured I'd just hang around all weekend begging outside the train station.

Keep it clean I'm watching, stop the bumming its wrong.

I miss Kejox. he was one of the few who could put me in my place in a manner that was both humiliating and yet dear to my heart.

Also - a stared ceiling never paints itself.

Ahem, after 5 pages of talk of bumming, I'm going to barge in and ask what a Comic Con is? I imagined it would be like some big event like the comics equivalont to the E3 games thing in amerikar. But I get the impression I am way off?

As you'll see, Bristol is a totally different gig to London. I spent well over an hour in the retailing hall in Bristol, probably well over two in fact.

ok, so i'm not as misinformed as I thought :)

Maybe everyone could come to Armageddon, the Auckland, the comic con in NZ ;) (i should probably make a point of going next time its on!

Ah, but will you turn up as Thomasina De Sade, Gothic Man-Woman creature from the darkest reaches of despair in order to make said pitch? That kind of thing can really make or break a pitch...

I've not taken part in the pitchfest or even seen it (heard enough about SickTim's pitch a couple of years ago).

But I have an inkling to do a pitch by committee just to take the piss out of Hollywood ;-) You know, ten of us stood on the stage reciting a sentence each?

Too much effort.

I've got an original idea! "It's about a slacker suprhero..."