A. Heathen

Straight to Hell social for 2005

I think it was down to the saturation of Jude Laws face during the marketting blitz for the Alfie remake - every second bus, taxt, phone box, shop window, golf-sale sign person etc. had Law's face plastered all over it.

My hair is back to a respectable level, if a little too far back from my forehead for my liking.

I'll bring my electric razor though, so you bring your full head of hair Red....

You bring an elctric razor, I'll whip out my straight one...

Everyone should hate Lenny Kravitz. Thanks for sticking the photos up, by the way. Who took the pictures in the pub, with the good Mr. Carey? I remember there being some, and may have failed to notice them going online. Are they on here somewhere?

James, your ear there is really fucking red. What gives? Anyway I've never seen a bigger assortment of hustlers, pimps, players and mother fuckers.

Oh and sign me up for the Lenny Keavitz Hate Parade.

Must have been all the women looking across the pub and talking about how handsome I am.

Mark looks decidedly shady and is holding that glass so gingerly that it seems that its the first drink he ever had :biggrin:

James, you dont look much older than me! You're the first person I heard wishing he had more wrinkles.

Yeah I wished I coulda come. I might be able to make the Next SD con. Though If I go I'll just be there for like a day or 2. Depending On if I feel like having my grandma drop me off for the weekend or using my cash to get a Motel right by there. If not then the most con I'll go to will be a small con in Fresno..

Mark looks decidedly shady and is holding that glass so gingerly that it seems that its the first drink he ever had  :biggrin:

Watch it, kiddo. ;) Actually, I usually look vaguely shady, although less so since I shaved off the pitiful attempt at a beard you can (just about) see in that photo. I'm now shaving twice a day, in the vain hope that a few months down the line I'll be able to grow a better one. Yes, I am that sad.

Thanks for sticking the picture up. 'Twas a good night, all round.

James, your ear there is really fucking red. What gives?

Someone, somewhere was talking about him.

Anyway I've never seen a bigger assortment of hustlers, pimps, players and mother fuckers.

Ah, but who is what in that list Lou? :smile:

Mark looks decidedly shady and is holding that glass so gingerly that it seems that its the first drink he ever had

Now that you mentions it Abs, it IS a decidely effeminate pose.............

And Mr Carey's got a "I wish I was somewhere else" look on his face. Were we really that bad?

I seem to recall out-scaboing you with gusto at that pizza place on the evening after the 'festival', young feller-me-lad...

Mike Carey is such a nice guy, i'm sure he'd GIVE you his beer himself... my friend Grifter now thinks that mr. M.C. is too generous (or "a silly naive sap"), because he sent me My faith In Frankie and 2 Lucifer trades. his (not too funny) running gag is that Mike carey would send you one of his children, if you were to ask him nicely enough. (does Mr. Carey have any children at all? umm... just asking, not that i'd need them... :p)

Mike did, indeed, seem like a lovely bloke. He bought me multiple beers over the course of the evening, anyway.

Anyway...effeminate? moi? :angry:

maybe he thought you were a bearded lady (he WAS writing that Detective Comics backup feature set in the circus), and was trying to get you drunk so he can do a little.. "research"... :p