hagren

Batman Begins DVDs

That was a damn good soundtrack!

I liked "Lost Boys" and "St. Elmo's Fire".

Yes, I was always a big mark for those "Brat Pack" films.

It was my least favourite of those films, but I still liked it.

I love the first "Batman" movie! I don't know why others don't share that love!

photos, photos, photos from the batman begins dvd!

from the case/dvds: http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpo...827&postcount=1

dvd-menu: http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpo...45&postcount=41

the comic: http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpo...34&postcount=19

(courtesy warner, superherohype and batmannews.de)

Picked up the special edition today. Got myself a new poster for the dorm along with it.

I'll be watching it with other Batman fanatics later. Probably the most exciting DVD I bought all year.

want to buy it since friday, will buy it hopefully tomorrow. then i will report about it. but i dont think i will be disappointed.

anyone bought this? or the old ones?

Purchased the german steelbook edition, what was sold out in three days, the "normal" ones arent going so super-well here. the comicbook is fun, the packaging looks good (its made of steel! what could be wrong with that? :biggrin: (altough they could have had the interiors designed). the picture is ok. love the bass it makes (OH-MY-GOD!), got a headache from it every single viewing :)

the extras arent so good, dont think i will ever watch them again; but the pros i said let me forget the contras. nevertheless the constantine and hellboy dvds are still better (well with the films its another point: in good film order: batman begins, spidey 1+2, constantine, hellboy. in fun order: spidey 1+2, batman begins, constantine, hellboy, IMHO. from hell and crow are also somewhere in the "good" league, but i sure forgot something. oh yes, sin city :) thats also there in the top five :))

myself dont want to buy the old ones btw.

hope the sin city recut ed. will be released in austria.

how was fantastic four, btw? was it F-U-N? because thats also near.

Why would ANYONE want to buy Batman Forever and Batman and Robin? The only good thing to come out of those movies was Seal's "Kiss to a Rose".

Gotham City by R Kelly was quite good, silly video aside.

Whuh?

You sentimental old geezers. Am i theonly one to think that the only musical number worth a damn from these two flicks is "Hold me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me"?

I was a teenage Smashing Pumpkins fan then so, my bias leans towards The end is the beginning is the end or whatever it was, but otherwise you're right.

'Hold Me, Thrill Me...' and 'Gotham City' are both equally shit, in very different ways. 'Kiss From A Rose' is pretty good, though, and R.E.M.'s 'Revolution' is a tolerable enough b-side.