Mr. Tom Willecome

"Constantine" Theme Song Revealed online.

testing... testing. god, I hate getting started on a new forum. anyway, Tom, that was brilliant.

EDIT: shit, I'm member 13. now I will have bad luck forever!

Peice of shit, peice of shit, peice of shit, peice of shit, peice of shit, peice of shi-it.

Heh.

Still got it.

New house, same old Tom.

I thought you was referring to:

Constanteen, Constanteen,

Not a scouse, knoworrah mean ?

Is he a Brit ?

Listen bud, our Kanoo is just as good.

God saaave...

American Constanteen !

I'm actually holding out hope that we might get a decent OST out of the movie. Obviously the news that Lisa Gerrard is no longer involved with same came as something of a setback but you've got to stay positive, even in the face of overwhleming evidence to the contrary.

Adrian Brown put together an unofficial Hellblazer double-album last year, copies of which are available to download here. Highly recommended, especially Disc One.

Guest Tamed_Adapter

Wasn’t it settled already that the score was going to be made by some guy who even had a “Constantine” pic on his site? I think I saw that on the other forum. Or I might be confusing stuff. :huh:

Lisa Gerrard (or, to be more accurate, her husband) put up a little Constantine section on her site which suggested that they knew more about the comic Constantine than the folks doing the movie. She's since stopped working on the movie to be replace by...um...someone else (whose catalog of work wasn't too bad if memory serves).

Brian Tyler

http://www.briantyler.com/about_brian.html

The very fine Bubba Ho Tep soundtrack, which is suitably guitarose, but like Tom I fear Kack Metal at the behest of The Man ... or Woman.

When people here use a term I haven't seen, I've decided to try finding it on the internet first. I got one hit for "kack metal". I'm a little closer to knowing what kack metal is, but would like to know if the song titles in the "Setlist" here are typical of kack metal:

http://thimblesnip.ods.org/band.htm

Kack Metal: sl. In reference to Heavy Metal music which isn't very good (ie: most of it). From the British slang term "cack" which means fecal.

For example: Limp Bizkit, Slipknot, Linkin Park.

Can also be used to refer to the dubious "techno-rock" or "industrial" music which often goes hand in hand with heavy metal on shitty soundtracks.

Kack Metal: sl. In reference to Heavy Metal music which isn't very good (ie: most of it). From the British slang term "cack" which means fecal.

For example: Limp Bizkit, Slipknot, Linkin Park.

Can also be used to refer to the dubious "techno-rock" or "industrial" music which often goes hand in hand with heavy metal on shitty soundtracks.

Errr....I believe it is placement that ruins both the movie & the Industrial track they are using.

btw, Kack Metal = Nu Metal here. Yes, we use Nu like a slap in the face.