sethos

Nicolas Cage is Jor-El?

your child has to live with the name- until he/she can change it.

I guess Nick's son will change his name for Clark Kent Cage.

It shouldn't be allowed. Your children are not an extension of your own damaged personality!

Well, they usually are. But they shouldn't be.

Why have children if not to extend your damaged personality? You think you'll suddenly become fucking alturistic the moment you knock a girl up??? :blush:

I remember this thread from when it started. But I just now have something to say. My baby-mama (mother of my child) wanted to name our daughter Harley, after Harley Quinn. I didn't want my daughter named after someone that I had an unhealthy crush on since I was nine years old :icon_redface: . I wanted to name her Ripley, after the character in the Alien movies. Is there not a more bad-ass female character ever? Eventually we settled on Adia (I know she learned it from the Sarah MacLachlin song) but I got my way, as my daughter's middle name is Iommi, after my favorite guitarist in my favorite band.

Be fair - "stayed" makes it sound voluntary. He was actually captured (twice, I believe), and held hostage, the paying-off of which cost the country a not-inconsiderable fortune.

Worst. Hero King. Ever.

I have to check, but I believe King Richard spent 6 months of his 10 year "reign" actually in England.

Though he was actualy king of the short-lived Angevin Empire, which was like, all of the British Isles, plus almost all of France. And he spent a lot of his time trying to conquer the rest of France. [/really big history geek]

Jason Lee, a good friend of Kevin Smith's, who immortalized Brody, Azrael and My name IS Earl, named his son Pilot InspeKtor.