JohnMcMahon

Going to London Oct 22-24

Check the date that the picture was posted.

Then try to remember what the mask says.

Too obscure for my own good, I suppose.

"Two Weeeeeks, Two weeeeeeksss........"

haha

nice one, James. I really like that movie.

My phone never seems to work in the UK, James would you mind shooting him your digits ? We'll probably be in the Irish bar attached to the hotel on Saturday anyway dude.

I just realised that I haven't received our tickets yet, bless that ever reliable Kev.

I have mine, but its looking increasinly doubtful i'll have the cash to attend, sorry guys maybe bristol if thats on next year.

Ah...I haven't got a ticket yet. Should I book in advance, or will I just be able to turn up on the door? I'd be annoyed if I missed out on this now, although it's the meet-up and trade fair I'm particularly looking forward to.

You'll be able to get a ticket at the door - not sure about the Grant Morrison talk thing later, but assuming my ticket shows up and if you're that interested you can have mine to get into it - not that arsed about seeing Ross suck Morrison off myself.

Cheers. I'll see how it goes on the day.

We should probably head out somewhere for a late lunch - you're only down for the Saturday aren't you ?

There's a list of the events here. Of note are the interviews at 1pm with various Yankee comic folk and the script pitching sessions at 3.30 which are generally good for a sneer.

The Grant Morrison talk is at 7pm.

Yeah, I'm only going to be there on the Saturday. Hmm, not that much going on really. Wouldn't mind hearing what Dan Didio has to say though.

Hmmm, I don't know whether to get the train and find somewhere to stop for the night or to drive in and find somewhere to park.

Decisions, decisions.

We need a pub for Thursday night - somewhere within ten minutes walk of the British Museum prefably. Also - food.

BatMark, you're our only hope.

V Pub from next Thursday will be The Prince of Wales Feathers on Warren Street.

Fitzrovia on Goodge Street does food but is OUT OF FAVOUR since they sneered at someone for being "one of the comics lot" when a more accurate description would have been "one of the weekly dozen or more = fifty pints and food lot" and no sneer.

Pubs right by the museum are shite.

As you are stopping near Russell Square, I can recommend The Friend at Hand on Herbrand St.

Pub-o-meter

I am going to see Giant Sand, so I'll see you all on Friday at the Ship at around 6pm.

We need a pub for Thursday night - somewhere within ten minutes walk of the British Museum prefably.  Also - food.

BatMark, you're our only hope.

Err....what Adrian said.

Cheers Ade, The Friend At Hand sounds perfect as it appears to be about five minutes walk from the hotel.

See you there around 6ish Mark ? I should have James and Joe in toe.

I'll head in straight from work (via a comics shop, naturally), so I should be able to get there around 6ish, yeah. Christ, it's next week, isn't it?