A. Heathen

Tim Bradstreet prints FINAL ORDERS

OK kids who ordered proofs.

They are finally done and will likely go out to Ade on Monday.

I think you are in for a real treat when you see these things printed on this watercolor paper.

I've said it before, I think they are as nice as the originals.

To the rest of you naughty ones, you will be oh so jealous.

The door remains open though. If you would like to do this again I'm more than willing to put together another order if there is demand and Ade doesn't mind helping out.

Orders need not be limited to Hellblazer. Punisher, the new Sandman Mystery Theater mini, and anything else I've done is fair game as well so you all just let me know.

I'll post again here when the order leaves for it's final destination before being split up and doled out by Mr. Brown.

Also - Many thanks for all the congratulations. Mama and Lydia are doing great!

Cheers - Tim

Regarding another run of prints, I am thinking of sorting something out with Tim for the Bristol Expo, but when these ones have all been received by their owners, let's start discussing the next print run.

And meanwhile we should all contact Vertigo and advise them of the beauty of a Bradstreet Hellblazer collection.

Regarding another run of prints, I am thinking of sorting something out with Tim for the Bristol Expo, but when these ones have all been received by their owners, let's start discussing the next print run.

And meanwhile we should all contact Vertigo and advise them of the beauty of a Bradstreet Hellblazer collection.

I really believe that when you folks who ordered prints receive them, you will be raving about them prodigiously. I'm not kidding. The printed product Vertigo puts out PALES by comparison.

Every time I print one of these things out I still gawk at them. This printer is amazing and I've never had better quality at a professional printer, not even close.

I really enjoyed going through and printing these off because I had to go through some older covers which I'd never printed proofs of before and they look smashing. 175, Mikes first issue with JC holding the pint, with the UK mail stamp in the top right corner has to be one of my favorites. A favorite for many reasons but mostly because I think it sums up John and this book very well with one single image. Even without a "magical" element.

I've been talking with Ade about doing some small, limited portfolio runs and that could be really cool. Package together like 6 - 10 covers at like 9X12 with a cover folder (featuring new art) to protect it.

I'll keep you all posted on that.

Anyway, please comment back here when you get your proofs.

- Tim

Oh...havent been following this thread! Congrats, Tim! (on the baby...old news now, though...)

Wow! Just don't forget they're not all for you Mr. Brown!

Exhibit A: Photographic evidence for the following claim:

...And meanwhile we should all contact Vertigo and advise them of the beauty of a Bradstreet Hellblazer collection.

must do that, today.

Whoa! Marvelous!

And i also want to congratulate to your lil baby, Tim!

Its sure marvelous to have a happy family nad a proper job :)

All the best.

Next time i also wish ymself some prints, i just hadnt cash back then and im not comfortable with paypal.

Hey, thanks for the congrats Hagren.

I've never personally had any problems or slip ups with paypal.

Hope you change your mind at some point cause you NEED a proof ;)

Yeah Andy, that is an inventory cover I did back when I was in Italy.

I do so hope it get's published at some point.

OK, I want to thank all of you good people for ordering proofs. And not just for ordering them, thanks a ton for hooking up with Ade and making sure payments got thru promptly. It's so easy to put that kind of stuff off and you all kicked ass and made it happen. And again Ade, you are the best for coordinating. No way we could have done this without you.

Hope you all get your packages soon.

Please post here with feedback.

Cheers - TB

Yeah i need one!! NEEEED! *shakes vigorously and looks crossed and puzzled in the air, some kind of fluid runs slowly from the edge of his mouth- He folds his hands and whips like in a virtual rocking chair*

"Yes n...n..n.n.n.neeeeeeeeeeed v..v..v..one...." *smiles crazy*

:)

And yes, Adrian is tha men!

In the post today.

I have sent the UK ones signed for, and the Europe ones by AirMail (airsure was a tad expensive considering).

bradstreetmail.jpg

Guess who gets the special book shaped package!

Not as special as my treatment - hand-delivered by Mike Carey, before any of the others have been sent (and...um...before I've paid Ade for them. I'm trying paypal again, Ade, this time from Malin's account - if you could try actually accepting the payment this time, it'll probably work a lot better).

So, yeah - here they are.

000_0101.jpg

They're fantastic - thanks again, both Tim and Ade. These are going to look awesome on the living room wall.

No. The #215 cover was included by Tim as a freebie, and the other two just happen to be personal favourites that I think stand up as art pieces as well as comic covers.

Oh man, those colors reproduce so gorgeously on that watercolor paper.

I could even tell from the snapshot.

Glad you diggem Mark. It's a good feeling to know that a discerning taste such as yours can be sated somewhat by the like of me. Hand delivered by Carey. How cool is that?

- TB