Hmpf

The webcomics thread

Nifty. Needless to say I haven't read the whole thing, but it looks like Japan does Tintin (or vice versa). Thanks for the link, Shawn.

And you saying that becomes deliciously apt, when you read the next two follow-on comics. ( I didn't really get the first one too )

It would've helped a lot if the first page had had a "to be continued" or "work in progress" label on it. All I got last week was that one page, and the episode's four or five pages long — no wonder I didn't get the #$%* joke!

2011-09-27-pajamas.jpg

(from Buttersafe, a strip which I find hit-and-miss but sometimes absolutely hilarious. This one just tickled me, for some reason)

OH MY GOODNESS, Sethos, that "His face all red" is so good, what for you not tell us before?. For.

( Minor complaint. Her guns are drawn like sticks. All the attention to clothing, and not a drop to (manly) accessories?. The thing about guns, is they is hard, rigid, functional. They don't oughta look like bent sticks. )