Jon

213 scan

Hi, i am new on this forum.The subject of this topic is to ask if somebody knows if team DCP has already scanned issue 213.

I know probably most people will tell me to go and buy the freaking book, but the problem is i live in argentina and hellblazer imports are rather hard to find and reaaaaaally expensive.So if anyone could please help me i would appreciate it

Welcome aboard, Fullmetal.

Sadly, I have no clue about that kind of stuff...

whos is rogan?

Rogan is many things to many people. To some, he is the ghost in the machine, an entity who exists only in a digital form, handing out scans of comic books to the needy. To others, he is the mad Serb, which is kind of like a mad Russian, except he charges less. Still, to others, he is the official Straight to Hell court Jester, mocking al of us by twisting our words and pointing out our shortcomings.

Anyway, he used to have the skinny on where people could get scanned issues, because it was the only way he could get them in Serbia. But he's been off on some holiday or something for ages and only occasionally stops back in to say hi.

Rogan's off travelling backwards in time to the date that the first humour elemental was created.

You can see him in the background here:

dictator.jpg

and here:

CoronationCruickshank.jpg

and here:

blake.jpg

hahahahaha!!!!!

i miss rogan too, altough hes sometimes so mean :)

but hes unique, like all of us :)

and does great things with words and in photoshop.

changing the subject....i was reading sdome old issues the other day and i realized how weird it was that john never mourned o mentioned rick the vic`s death....well its not like he ever mourned anyones death,but one would hae expected at least a comment on him diying or smoething right??

Well it happened right at the end of Ennis' run, and it wouldn't have been fair to expect the next writer to waste time clearing up the rubble from the previous issues when he'd got his own story to tell.

Although Ennis did do a brief Hellblazer one-off story in one of the Winter's Edge books in which John thinks some of his dead mates, including Rick the Vic.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

This thread made me all warm and fuzzy inside (especially the highest praise that i ever received "Rogan's just this guy, y'know"), not to mention that i alarmed my folks and the dog by laughing so hard!

Also - this :

hahahahaha!!!!!

i miss rogan too, altough hes sometimes so mean :)

but hes unique, like all of us :)

and does great things with words and in photoshop.

is the most accurate description of my activity on this forum, it would seem. :lol:

Nah, you're good for all types of things Ro.

I think you'd make a terrific towell boy by the way.

And welcome back.

It hasn't been the same here without your mean spirtited mean-ness ;)

Your so mean!

I'm telling you, just plain mean man.

Mean as Ed Gien with a mouthfull of spleen.

- TB

Tim! Hey, man, glad to be back, and glad to see you're still hanging with us... you're our Vertigo insider now, it would seem. ;)

oh, and towel boy?!