Rogan

Look, Maw! We be famous nows!

But that's exactly the reason I can't name names because I have no idea who is lurking on here and in a city where they print your name on EVERY page of a script they let you read - for tracking reasons - there is no way I'm going out on that limb.  I have dogs to feed.

Can you at least explain where these quotes came from and why the viewers were "sceptical"? And how many of them were familiar with the comic?

There're always some idiots who will enjoy any movie!

And always some shill who's ready to say s/he liked any movie.

Guest TearsInRain
And always some shill who's ready to say s/he liked any movie.

An idiot or a shill... How about the third catagory - normal unbiased audience members who respond well to a great film?

An idiot or a shill...  How about the third catagory - normal unbiased audience members who respond well to a great film?

A fair point, your initial posts of quotes was just like one of those cheep'n'cheesy ads you'd see on the tele for some piece of shit like, say, New York Minute, where overly-enthusiastic members of the public get all ditzy for the camera and sing the praises of...well...anything they're asked too!

Anyway, Constantine will find an audience, make a big wodge of cash and there will indeed be a sequel.

Doesn't change the fact that it'll have bugger all in common with the source material.