Rogan

Comics 2 Film thread

Guest spiderlegs

Is that one different from the one I posted a few pages back? I hope so! I'm downloading it as I type.

started watching it, but aborted the dwonload - it was that self-contained story - The Customer Is Always Right... if it still IS something enw, i'll download it, but looks like same old...

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it'll be The Customer is Always Right followed by various clips including Marv's "blood and by the gallons" speech. It was on the web a while ago but taken down.

it seems it's a smaller/compressed version, since it's 25 megs, instead of 54...

:icon_redface: Oh...I hadn't seen that one before, thought it was new. Looks fucking great nonetheless.

from Yahoo:

Dead' Spoofmeister Gets a 'Life'

Wed Feb 2, 3:20 AM ET

By Borys Kit

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - English filmmaker Edgar Wright, who co-wrote and directed the recent horror spoof "Shaun of the Dead," is in negotiations to shoot "Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life."

The Universal Pictures project tells the story of a young slacker who meets the woman of his dreams but finds that he can win her only by first battling and defeating her seven evil ex-boyfriends. It is based on the graphic novel "Scott Pilgrim Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life."

Wright recently directed a music video for Charlotte Hatherley's "Bastardo," which is styled as an homage to classic British girls' magazines.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

yay! the director of one of my favourite movies of last year might be making a movie out of one of my favourite comics of last year!

heh... NOW there is a decent version of that Watchmen smiley online, but 5 years ago,m when i had my tattoo, i had serious problems with finding a faithful recreation... :(

heh... let's see you cast Watchmen, then, Abhi, using only the people you can find on these boards... ;)

heh... let's see you cast Watchmen, then, Abhi, using only the people you can find on these boards... ;)

Rogan you must be Rorschach. I was going to say Dr. Manhattan, but that would feed into your ego. :biggrin:

Ah, but I didnt say casting director did I? Seriously cant think of too many people on the board who would fit those characters.....aheheh

But I do have to agree with Rogan being Rorschach.

I think I should play the part of..........

screaming background pedestrian #5 who dies instantly from the alien being teleported into New York.