Kejoxen

Bristol Comic Expo 2006

You coming?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. You coming?

• Yeah baby, rocks off!!
    • Nah, wouldnt been seen dead.

He's not sure at the mo. I'll get back to you on that one. I'll come down for the Friday/Saturday night.

I will, sadly, not be putting in an appearance this year, since that very weekend is when my party has it's National Congress. :icon_cry:

I'm coming down Saturday morning early - cough - is there likely to be anyone to share with/floorspace on Saturday night or do I need to book myself a room pronto?

Any advice about parking gratefully received as well, ta.

~and just like magic Matt apeared~

thanks for the text John,

I've booked me room and stuff, i'll be in sometime on the friday afternoon, maybe even the morning depending on how early I get out of bed.

How shit is that site - no dates that I can see and buying the tickets...well, they take the money but never asked for my fucking address!?!

Even better, mails to sales.comicexpo@fsmail.net bounce, different faces same level of rubbish organisation.

edit : Me. Am. Idiot.

They're not mailing out tickets, claim them with a printed out receipt.

James, I got tickets for the you/me/Joe.

When are most people thinking of being there? The Saturday or the Sunday...or both?

Just so I know how many nights to book at the B&B.....wouldnt want to miss you all!

...and you'll be sleeping in the bus stop if you don't let me know if I should book a room for you or not.

Best night is probably Saturday kinki - curry'n'pints.

You are doing some sort of room booking service John? Or is that just for a select few?

:D

...and you'll be sleeping in the bus stop if you don't let me know if I should book a room for you or not.

I asked you to book me and Joe a room a couple of pages back, didn't I? You said you'd have to hold off because you'd just spent most of your credit card for the month on a laptop.

Um....I mailed you asking what the crack was, gave you the cost and you said you had to check with Joe ?

Er, I thought I confirmed it with you? I called Joe as soon as I got that message...

Anyway: yes, please book a room for me and Joe!