Kejoxen

Bristol Comic Expo 2006

You coming?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. You coming?

• Yeah baby, rocks off!!
    • Nah, wouldnt been seen dead.

How can Star Hyke have fans if it hasn't even been shown yet?

In related news, the "y" in "Hyke" looks atrocious.

Hyperdrive was produced by one of those most charismatic blokes at my school. He used to compare some of the shows when he was in the sixth form.

I don't doubt it. He must've had the charisma of three Steve McQueens to convince anyone to commission that bag of bollocks.

No offence to your acquaintence.

I was talking about Star Hyke, but it turned out Tim was talking about Hyperdrive. Tch, I should probably read what I'm replying to.

Hyperdrive was a bit crap, though.

Did somebody mention a Ruby Murray?

Tidy.

John/James/Ade,

I'm presuming your numbers haven't changed in the last 12 months, is this the case?

I should be over by about 11am and ringing some bastard up to see where you all are.

Food fetishist, eh? Love watching a brutha eat, eh? Well, few people can put it away like me, me old china.

Worry not, I'll be there.

That's the number I have for you.

The hotel has wireless, im thinking of bringing my laptop and porting on to the web 2.0, touching the blogoshpere and engaging spimes while at the con.

They want £120 for 1 night at the Ramada now.

The Holiday Inn should be a lot cheaper, breakfast is rubbish but it's right across from the comic hall.

Sucks to be young and penniless i'd love to be going.

Thanks but my problems would be floor cost, train fare cost, and the fact i have no time, im at college Mon - Thurs, then im at work Fri, sat, sun (Last sun,Fri,Sat have been my weeks hoiday). Though i tink i'll make myself some arrangments for next year.

Next year it's San Diego (maybe).

OH FUCK ON A POGO!!!! Still if im working full time, as college is fucking me off, i might be able to make it.

Next year it's San Diego (maybe).

i think the numbers came out at like £2000 for the week or something stupid like that, i'll dig up the old thread from last year.

~edit~

i found it here http://hellblazer.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1762&st=60

ahhh thats better, found flights here for £350 upwards, probably red eyes with 20 changes but i like flying anyway, it's an adventure.

http://www.cheapflights.co.uk/flights/San-Diego/London-Area/

looks a lot more doable if i can cut my airfair in half, talking around the £900 mark for flights accomodation and transport.

personally that would be maybe £1500 for that trip at least.

ahh but lets save talk of this until after this years con, thats when it normally crops up.

OH FUCKING JESUS FUCK!!!! I could never afford that, DAMN well maybe there will be one in wakey the year after.... Damn didn't think so!

Thats kinda what i thought at first but then the shock wore off.

John i know you've been wanting to go for a while now, so we should have words about this in Bristol, i know that if we set it as a definate thing next year then it'll happen, like that Kevin Costner movie