Kejoxen

Bristol Comic Expo 2006

You coming?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. You coming?

• Yeah baby, rocks off!!
    • Nah, wouldnt been seen dead.

Bah!

Johnny, do you have contact details for people when you show up ?

erm no.

I was going to send you all a PM to get the details but my mobile has gone tits up this weekend, I've got an old one which I'll try and sort out now and check it's working then I'll PM everyone.

Actually I was going to check about the FA cup final - you know lunchtime in the pub stretching between 3pm and 5pm?? and then someone's room to catch Doctor Who :tongue:

I'm guessing you're going to put partisan views aside and cheer on the Reds then John? cough

It's pathetic, but I really don't want to miss Doctor Who. Especially since it's the start of a two-parter.

If anyone still doesn't have my mobile number, tell me and I'll PM it to you (probably not till Thursday, though).

I'm skipping half a party with semi-naked teenage girls for Doctor Who. Outgeek THAT!

Also im feeling pedantic, so I must point out, that should be 'wouldn't BE seen dead', not 'been seen'.

It's pathetic, but I really don't want to miss Doctor Who. Especially since it's the start of a two-parter.

me either, they will surely be showing this in the bar, come on its a comicon ffs. worst case there's bitttorrent.

Speak for yourself. I'm in Birmingham for two days at some bollocks trade show. I'd kill for a week with nothing to do.

swap you, all you have to do is some time wednesday afternoon go hand in my dissertation, that it.

I love trade shows, FREE LANYARDS YEAH BABY!!!!

lanyard.jpg

i got like 30 from when i went to the Internantional Broadcasters Convention last september.

To all going to Bristol - have fun yer buggers! And dont forget the condoms and paracetamols!

meeting in the bar tomorrow at 1ish anyone?

I should be getting into the station at some point after 1, so that sounds good to me. Joe should be in sometime between 1 and 2.

Returned from Bristol just now.

Had a great time in Bristol and meeting for the first time everyone from the STH crew that went.

Getting to and from Bristol was a nightmare that I shall not bore people with.

Spent more time sat in the bar of the hotel drinking and watching the FA cup than I did in comic related matters. Maybe next year I'll get around to doing what I ought at such an event. :biggrin:

Keeyah surprised me when she let me squeeze her boobs and then she let me keep them. A pack of fridge magnet boobs that is from Ann Summers. ;)

I'll post a pic of them in the morning when I've had some sleep. :biggrin:

Turn your fridge into a chest freezer.

146056301_9c333354b0.jpg

A gift from Keeyah. :biggrin:

It was a shame that our fearless leader JMac was unable to come.