Sign in to follow this  
Ph3llizi4n0

The Forgotten Project

I bought my WIZARD magazine a few months ago and it had this section dedicated to all of Alan Moore's work, it was great, i saw things like the killing joke and miracleman, so i investigated further and found on wikipedia a project that Moore had in mind, it was the BOMB!!!, if it hadn't been by those DC f***** Alan Moore would've agreed working with them, it went something like this:

In the future the superheroes were a supreme authority, there were two houses, "The House Of Steel", represented by Superman and Wonderwoman, and the "House Of Thunder" represented by the Marvel Heroes, the synopsis was about how both houses would join forces through a marriage, thus, the superheroes would become an excessive authority, the main character was actually gonna be our mutual friend John Constantine!!!

More info can be found at wikipedia encyclopedia, look for "Alan Moore"

I would have loved to see John tryin to scam all the superheroes of Marvel and DC, that would have been so hilarious.

I've brought up COTSH a few times before, more in ominous terms than anything else. HB would be completely different than what we've known over the years, and I don't think for the better. Moore's Constantine from Swamp Thing is more of an enjoyable template of a character than anything else. Delano was the one who really fleshed him out and made him who we know today.

Speaking of forgotten projects, wasn't there supposed to be some painted comic called Batman: Europa that was supposed to come out last year? I remember it being talked about around March or so, and then nothing.

DC does this quite a bit.

Harlan Ellison was supposed to write a JSA special, and that never materialized.

I agree with Mojo. I'm not so fond of this idea by Alan Moore. It had a few good ideas, but overall, I'm happier it never saw the light of day.

I think "Kingdom Come" replaced it.

And, I'm pretty sure the "House of Thunder" is actually the Marvel FAMILY (meaning Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel, etc.) NOT the actual Marvel Universe comic company.

And, I'm pretty sure the "House of Thunder" is actually the Marvel FAMILY (meaning Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel, etc.) NOT the actual Marvel Universe comic company.

You're right about that Christian. I'm glad it never came to fruition but it did sound like an interesting concept.