JohnMcMahon

Yo! Rogan!

ah, thanks! I've seen it a few days ago, haven't gotten around to buying it yet (damn you yanks, and your color comics, you've spoiled me... :()

i'm definately going to give this a try... A reccomendation from McMahon goes a looooooong way with me...

BTW, John, where'd you stumble onto this?

The translator posted it over on Kirkman's Forum.

So Invincible is reprinted in black and white over there ? Walking Dead is black and white here but Invincible is in colour. Both stories take a while to get going but they're worth persevering with.

Yeah, the lack of color in Invincible is what stopped me from buying it yet - i'd much rather wait for the US trades to reach my country, since i fell in love with the shading and the lovely bright colors...

it's not only in B&W, it's in horrible grayscale tones, so since most of the colors end up looking pretty much the same shades of gray, it's an eyesore... and i had the misfortune of browsing through scaned issues of Invincible, and the coloring WAS what sold it for me...