JohnMcMahon

Ultimate Avengers

All they need now is someone looking asian.

Thats funny becuase guess what wasp is now is!

Plus the comic attacks that itself.

Regardless what you may think of the rest of the Ulimate Universe, The Ultimates Volume 1 and 2 are worth it.

I was more concerned with Matt Murdock throwing a guy in front of a subway train and making a joke about it.

I know that bloody got my attention, for a second there i thought the film was going to continue pulling out the stops and become something ace, but well when will i learn?

But yeah that was out of place.

Jay go read the Essential or Visionairy DD trades. Early in Matts career he was rather careless, not to mention the emotional and anger problems Matt suffered from, most likely caused him to snap a few times and not care about what happenes.

Jay go read the Essential or Visionairy DD trades.  Early in Matts career he was rather careless, not to mention the emotional and anger problems Matt suffered from, most likely caused him to snap a few times and not care about what happenes.

imanthingd020it.jpg

I love the internet,

Read this thread at 13:00

Downloaded the DVDrip by 13:45

Finished watching it by 15:00

watches like a pilot for a cartoon series which i would watch if it got comissioned but as someone said JLU pisses all over it.

Just in comment about the kingpin, the director, im sorry i cant be arsed looking his name up, said in a featurette on the dvd that he met michael clarke duncan and thaught he was the perfect wilson fisk IF he was white. Later he realised that he would never meet anyone else so perfect for the part and thus it was petty thinking the colour of his skin should matter.

I was also gonna pick up on the wasp being asian.

Well IMO in the movie Kingpin kinda lost his finesse and a bit of sophistication, yes he was strong and a brute but rarely resort to those tactics, I think Michael Clarke Duncan was a so and so Kingpin. It would really be hard though to cast somebody like kingpin.

Well IMO in the movie Kingpin kinda lost his finesse and a bit of sophistication, yes he was strong and a brute but rarely resort to those tactics, I think Michael Clarke Duncan was a so and so Kingpin. It would really be hard though to cast somebody like kingpin.

But he was sophisticated and full of finesse because he smoked Cigars! :glare:

They should've got Bob Hoskins to play the Kingpin. Now, HE knows how to smoke a cigar.

I hate forced diversity! Everyone knows Nick Fury is David Hasselhoff!

I hate you.