Sign in to follow this  
St. Finn Parish

Other actors

I was watching The Limey the other week, and kept thinking to myself "This is Old Conjob, ZOD is Old Conjob!"

The Limey's a cracking film especially as a tangental sequel to Ken Loach's Poor Cow.

Some of the Limey's flashbacks may be from that film.

Again, Sean Pertwee for Constantine.

He's not big enough to dwarf the character as an actor, so therefore he would be John Constantine played by Sean Pertwee, rather than you know- BRUCE WILLIS is john constantine.

I dont know who i would choose as actor, but i would choose Fear and Loathing or something else of Garth Ennisas story.

To the context of the precedessor film i would choose All his Engines or Haunted as story.

I think Rhys Ifans could pull it off. He has the look of ConJob, and has already displayed an ability to act out certain parts of Connie's character (the loner, the witty Brit, the shady smoker, etc., etc.) He has the presence and charisma to pull it off.

Wow, I never thought of Zod but he sure fits the bill.

Gabriel Byrne

Keefer Sutherland

I think Jason Statham? Is that his name? He could be good with Vinnie Jones as Chas.

I'm probably going to cathc a lot of shit for this, given the gay cowboys eatin puddin movie he just did, but I think that Heath Ledger would make a good John. Did anyone else see The Order and think to themselves, That's fucking John Constantine?

Nope, though I have seen The Order, and thought "why the fEck am i watching this crap"...

Paul Fucking Bettany would get my vote also.

Excellent British actor who fits the role and is not unknown to US audiences so could sell well there.

Paul Fucking Bettany would get my vote also.

Excellent British actor who fits the role and is not unknown to US audiences so could sell well there.

The first time I saw the preview to Firewall, I walked in the room and didn't see Paul get into the car. I thought he was already there when Ford got in. It remeinded me of Swamp Thing.

i still don't see the resemblance with Conjob, other than he smokes as well...

Jay - That's Stanley and John Con, right?

I dont like Paul Bettany... saw him in Wimbledon (w Dunst)

... not for John Con anyway...

Something about the eyes

Jay - That's Stanley and John Con, right?

I dont like Paul Bettany... saw him in Wimbledon (w Dunst)

... not for John Con anyway...

Something about the eyes

You saw his shittiest movie then. Watch Gangster No 1. A Great British gangster movie with him and Malcolm McDowell. He would make a perfect Constantine. Take a look at his eyes in THAT movie.