sethos

Sethos's art (NSFW)

*ponders about writing a short horror story, soon to be adapted into an adventure game : I have no penis and I must fuck*

alas - that says more about the lack of joke-quality in me, than about me being a good jokester... :(

No, it made me laugh. See, I've nicked it as my latest sig, but I put it in quotes so it dosn't look like I have no penis and must fuck Rogan. :lol:

well, you DON'T have a penis... (not even someone else's anymore... :p)

That's why it can apply to me. I have no penis, i must fuck (someone soon). :lol: Nah, I'm kidding. Gonna be a good girl for a bit, unless Blondie at work is interested, then I may be a little bad....

The good kinda bad.

or the bad kinda good?

So, gentlewomen prefer blondes, after all?

Nope, tall dark and handsome all the way. But I could do with a change of scenery. The only blonde I really fancy is Mr Constantine.

stop derailing my thread already, you two! that's what I get for allowing people to make avatars outta my art... ;)

Sorry, Sean. Have another hug. Let's get back to stroking your ego. :p Your artwork rocks, see we're back on track again.

So, if you want another guy as a change of scenery, and your avatar is eating on a prior guy, would that mean that, if you were an actress, you'd be chewing the scenery? (yes, a very bad joke)

Sorry, Sean. Have another hug. Let's get back to stroking your ego. :p  Your artwork rocks, see we're back on track again.

see, that's the kind of thing I like :D

Rogan's like our First of the fallen, only he's not our conciense but more like our sick urges...;)

(Pooka's his female counterpart...)

Oh dear God! He's my soul mate, isn't he? Why wasn't I warned about this!

Pooka and Rogan, sitting in a tree, K-I-S....

You search all your life to find The One and it turns out to be Rogan. :(

It's not too late, Pooka. Run now. Or just hide in the dark, and poke Rogan's eyes out with a fork when he comes a-calling...see how much of a soulmate he feels like then.

time for some more pics. here I present you my entry into bad bad BAD quality Quentin Tarantino style hyperviolence. and yet I still have a weakness for this one. the art is atrocious though.

bud1.JPG

Bud2.JPG

bud3.JPG

Oh that's ace. Specially the bit about running over Santa probably scarring some children for life. :lol: And the fat Italian Superman. :lol: