Sign in to follow this  
Rogan

AvP Too!

At the premiere for Big Mommas House 2, Tom Rothman, Head of Fox spoke about X Men 3, but what is also of note is his comments below on the AVP 2 film. According to SKNR.Net who first reported reported months ago that a film was coming and that it would have a contemporary setting according to Rothman based on the planned script, well thanks to The Movie Reporter and their exclusive interview, the news below seems to confirm this.

Q: AvP 2 any development there?

TR: Yeah, uh, Hutch would know actually better but I think they just got the script, they just got the script in...we are making that movie, it's gonna be kick ass (smiles).

Q: How soon?

TR: We're hoping for August of 2007 release. That's what we hope.

Yeah i heard that.

Didnt see even the fisr one, though interested.

Did you like it?

Or do you await something better in the second part?

well, i HOPE they can't make a worse film than the first one. "They" constantly prove me wrong, though

1st one was OK. Didn't care much for the Predator and the Human teaming up but it was still pretty cool.

I love Alien and the predator designwise (Did Giger btw design the alien them from the scratch or had he some reference? Who designed the Predator?), i think these are the best designed Extra-terrestrials that are made by humans.

I mean how cool are they? How believable? How detailed? And they have their characteristics, their background, everything thought up. I adore them.

Though i like the games more than the films (I played Alien-trilogy before i saw the film, and i found it, and even today, superb), because its so uber-cool to play the Pred or Alien or even Marine. Though i saw the Alien sequels and the Predator films a long time ago. And i didnt see AVP and i think maybe some of the Pred/Alien films too.

Is Pred 2 and AVP worth checking out?

And which Alien films are considered as good?

Which is known and concentrating for/on what?

And the first Pred film?

Another bastardization of two of the coolest sci fi/horror franchises in film history. Wonderful.

The only good AvP is the computer game AvP.

I love Alien and the predator designwise (Did Giger btw design the alien them from the scratch or had he some reference?

He referenced this illegal alien from Poland that he knew from way back when.

Who designed the Predator?

My main man Stan Winston

http://www.stanwinstonstudio.com/home.html

Is Pred 2 and AVP worth checking out?

Oh yes, with Predator 2 being the main attraction. Hell it's got Gary Busey and the dude that played Chet (Wierd Science) and also Hudson (Aliens). Plus it's got a great ending.

AVP is cool, it's aliens and predators duking it out on screen - what's not to like? But I think it contradicts itself in a few ways. I won't go into it for fear of spoilers. Watch it and we'll talk.

And which Alien films are considered as good?

And the first Pred film?

I think the first three Alien movies are rock solid.

Both Predator flicks are top drawer.

AVP is cool for a rental.

Edited by Lou K

Oh yes, with Predator 2 being the main attraction. Hell it's got Gary Busey and the dude that played Chet (Wierd Science) and also Hudson (Aliens). Plus it's got a great ending.

You mean Bill Paxton. Game over man... Game over!