St. Apathy

Membrane

Red    467

I have a couple of ideas. I'm going to model it after early Police. Sort of like this:

slinker    893

i think that would be totally cool. i think all you guys should put your versions on a cd and put that shit out there. jef said his original idea was to get other forumites of thus board, the musical members, to collaborate on a version of VotHS. he mentioned tom, lou, red, mark, and he was sure there were other musical board members. he recorded the first version in 2006 before i met him, then after i posted that first version and it sounded a bit flat, that's when he did the version that's on youtube. but he told me it would be the coolest thing in the world to do a collaborative Hellblazer forum version of that song because each musicians devotion to the book would come out through the song. maybe you can bring some of these other forumites into your effort.

Lou K    1,083

The 12 Labors of Red

Make the Meat Waffle

Write Venus of the Hard Sell

Labors 3 through 12 TBD

Rogan    176

Cool! Y'guys think we'll get to hear MM in the TV show, or will they just show John backstage getting pissed while Green Day plays in the background?

• Upvote 3

slinker    893

the first part would be cool. but our friend the spider has gotten nary a phone call (email, tweet, etc), as he would say.

Rogan    176

Well, I'm assuming they'd simply make their own version [or create a YouTube contest or something]. Which might be for the best, it wouldn't gel tonally with the show, and I doubt they're that keen on seeking legitimization from the "core" 100-1000 person fandom that hang around these boards, the wiki and other places.

dogpoet    487

Point.

Christ almighty, that's depressing, isn't it?