Guest spiderlegs

Ghost Rider

Yeah...it was the John Blaze era the first one. The GR continuity is more messed up than X-men. First you had Blaze, the his brother Dan Ketch, then Blaze again. Add in writers changing it all at the drop of a hat.

typical Marvel.

Bleeding bastards.

I don't believe in Dan Ketch. Maybe I'm in denial but Johnny Blaze has always been Ghost Rider.

Steelwind!

Lou...I gotta agree. In my opinion the best GR series was Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits of Vengeace. Steel Wind and Centurious came back and Johnny was in his best form since the GR days. Hellfire weapons and a little bit of magic.

And a trench coat and cigs. Nuff said.

Last time I saw GR he was trapped in the crystal of souls duking it out with Centurious. I always thought that a great beginning to a new GR series would be GR sitting on Centurious' corpse trying to figure out how the hell he was gonna get out of that crystal.

Well it hardly makes sense to wear a hat when your head is on fire. :glare:

There was a Phantom Rider that rode around on horseback, I think. Garth Ennis will be exploring his mythos with Clayton Crain in their upcoming mini series.