JohnMcMahon

Do you own a trenchcoat ?

Do you own a trenchcoat ?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a trenchcoat ?

• Yes
    • No

Like a crombie with a vinyl panel over the shoulders: they're often favoured by council workmen while digging up roads in winter.

(Now I think about it, Constantine's sporting one along with his beard in Carey's first story...)

i live in florida... wearing a trenchcoat attracts way too much attention.... of course it would keep the tourist away....

yes I have several in different colours, in fact over the Xmas season I was looking for a new one, as my previous was too covered in blood, vomit and piss, when I found out in many stores in London had loads of JC's style trenches, this years must have!

I bought 3...

I realize now how very sad I am.

Dizzy freaking me! Today, I spent all day digging a fucking trench! Me! The guy what DON'T have no trenchcoat, me! I guess I'm no longer a trench poseur. How many of you trenchcoat owning sodders have actually dug a trench? I'm guessing I've jumped to the top of that particular list even without the proper outerwear...

I haven't dug a trench but I have dug fence post holes. Does that count?

I have a habbit of cat napping around campus, and sice it would seem strange to carry a blanket around I use a full length black leather trench coat insted.

I have a nice Khaki-trench coat but it doesn't rain enough to wear it so it just sits alone above my box of hellblazer comics gently weeping and muttering obscenities in the direction of my x-men comics.

i found i do still have mine, and it's the classic tan london fog. there was a fiver in the pocket, too. lucky me!

• Upvote 2