Hellboy

My comic quota this week

Do you mean that you may have missed this week or altogether?

What have you baught and do you have a specific type you read?

Only got 2/3 coming this week too but as had the day off/skived college decided to take a trip to leeds and actually managed to get hold of original sins this might not seem an achievment but the only bookshop near me is ottakars and im lucky if someone there knows who john constantine is never mind sell them. Yorkshire sucks. But anyway if you havent read them all already why not do what i did and buy a hellblazer paperback.

Only got 2/3 coming this week too but as had the day off/skived college decided to take a trip to leeds and actually managed to get hold of original sins this might not seem an achievment but the only bookshop near me is ottakars and im lucky if someone there knows who john constantine is never mind sell them. Yorkshire sucks. But anyway if you havent read them all already why not do what i did and buy a hellblazer paperback.

Two points-

1/ Yorkshire is a truly magnificent place but like most other places it has a few areas that could be described as 'sucking'....unfortunately for you is the fact that you live in one of them....Normanton is a shit ex-mining town too near Wakefield for its own good but hey you could always move when you grow up.

2/ Thanks for the advice on getting a Hellblazer trade but i now have the set so duplicating them would just be plain silly.

Oh and OK comics is the best Comic store in Leeds. :biggrin:

Two points-

1/ Yorkshire is a truly magnificent place but like most other places it has a few areas that could be described as 'sucking'....unfortunately for you is the fact that you live in one of them....Normanton is a shit ex-mining town too near Wakefield for its own good but hey you could always move when you grow up.

2/ Thanks for the advice on getting a Hellblazer trade but i now have the set so duplicating them would just be plain silly.

Oh and OK comics is the best Comic store in Leeds. :biggrin:

Quite true yorkshire is a fantastic place i hate it when we get bashing didnt mean to add self hate sorry but my town is so quite its shit and the nearest city wakefield also quite and shit.

wheres ok comics? hell i couldn't even find my way to forbidden planet yesterday it had been so long since iv been their but will probably go fir or sat as on work hol at min so would go check ok comics out. i apologise again for saying yorkshire sucks sorry.

wow i am there tomoz def! looks great as you can tell dont see many comic shops so that looks like some kind of heaven!

Ha ha just noticed your sig, i do assume its football right, but i cant start more shit with you by starting with that..... i just support a more geordie freindly place (i have no idea why i support them i know i live close to leeds just have since i was a kid).

But thanks alot im sure ill be able to find thorton arcade easy enough can i also bother you ask were forbidden planet is mate... :biggrin:

Yeah i'm from Leeds and support the team....like you should if your from West Yorks. F/P is down at the bottom of the headrow...about five minutes from OK and there is also a Travelling man on the top floor of the Corn Exchange...all within pretty easy walking distance. Good hunting.

Cheers

HB

Yeah found travelling man (i found corn exchange by following the moshers) yesterday wasnt as chuffed as i am with the one in york no back issues but still good cheers mate will def be checking them out cheers.

And yeah i know i should support leeds but like i said i picked my team and you stick with them for life.