Nettie

EXCLUSIVE FROM HELL: NEW CONSTANTINE SCREENS

It might be a shit adaptation of the comics, but it doesn't half look pretty.

I wonder if they saved time by just nicking the Keanu models from the Matrix games?

I reckon that if we're lucky, some of the techno-geeks will offer that as an unlockable character model, like you get in Devil May Cry, Tekken etc.

They got the colour of the Holy Shotgun wrong!

bastards :D

I saw in the comicnews that came with my comics this week that they are releasing 350 display holy shotgun um toys i guess :D and some keanu constantines. If I had a scanner I would scan it in.

As for the game....? Matrix game with flashy lights :p

Nice little bit from Joystiq.com, a big gaming blog -

Anyone who has a favorite comic book hero knows the sinking feeling that accompanies the following sentence…”[Favorite Comic Book] is going to be a game!” The only thing more terrifying is ”[Favorite Comic Book] is going to be a film!” Hellblazer is a favorite, and it’s going to be both a comic book, and a movie, and neither has the blood pumping at this point. The name of the game/movie combo is Constantine. Constantine is the lead character in the comic series; a sassy, cursed warlock with a trenchcoat, a cig and fist in his pocket. He’s been a fave since his Swamp Thing days, and has aged like a fine wine. Take a look at these screenies and let us know if you’re as worried as we are. Maybe we’re overreacting. This gem is precious.

And from the comments under that entry -

Guess a Hellblazer horror-action game is better than a Shade The Changing man platformer, but not by much.

I wonder if they'll offer a blonde haired English option ?

Having a "real" Constantine look to unlock would be unspeakably cool. I betcha if this were on the PC, there'd be a mod the week after it came out.