Sign in to follow this  
jkhristian

Hellblazer Posters

I dont know but the covers could be counted as posters and Mr. Bradstreet made and will make again (hopefully) some cool reprints of them specially for us :)

Theres supposed to be a staring at the wall one that i want but thus far im unable to find

Mind you the poster that simply has Keanu standing on the right side in the dark, with the demons only appearing in his cigarette smoke was quite sublte.

Ashamedly I have it, but now it's tainted by TAF.

Why, they used it in America, didnt they?

Yeah its better than the internat. version, i myself have the DVD-cover poster in 16*A4 format in my room, i like it very much, this one:

constantine042505.jpg

(Without "Widescreen ed." o course)

I think its a cool image (Though i like both other posters too, even better because i love everything related to the film. I like the V Posters also very much, but because i didnt like the film so well i wouldnt attach them there (Same with eg. the SC posters), i have a BB poster too, and would want to have a first Matrix one, X-Men, Spiderman, HP4, PotC or a Hellboy one etc. Any recommendations from these titles or other good posters?),

and i really should buy the book and Soundtrack next to my DVD, because the Soundtrack is cool and the book should be good, everyone says so.

And when i have a new computer one day, i buy the game too.

I think its at least "ok" compared to what really shit films are out on the planet.

Fucking ants are crawling on my fucking legs, damn them.

No, real ants :)

Im living on the countryside (Well, between mountains), and their all over the place when it starts to be spring, even if your not spilling crumbs anywhere. They lay eggs in the earth of the indoor-plants, and slowly also winged ants emerge, who are even more ennerving.

We got lots of spiders too, and many other crawlers outside, though funnily very few flies or mosquitos.

That dvd covers much better than the one i have?

I'd like to have that poster on my wall.

Yeah, the movie was only average, but the people who designed the covers and posters were first class.

I think the same goes for the movie- Professionally made, breathtakingly beautiful outside and everything related, but only an average story- not a bad one and there are details which arent so obvious, but it could have been more in everything ( I still love it though, it brought me very much).

Thats why i want a sequel, that they flesh out the background of everything more, and at least we could get another OGN, Shirley-novel, designs, Challenge Tom etc if it isnt any good.

I think the same goes for the movie- Professionally made, breathtakingly beautiful outside and everything related, but only an average story- not a bad one and there are details which arent so obvious, but it could have been more in everything ( I still love it though, it brought me very much).

Thats why i want a sequel, that they flesh out the background of everything more, and at least we could get another OGN, Shirley-novel, designs, Challenge Tom etc if it isnt any good.

Oh before when they mentioned that talking about the movie brought you around i thaught it meant you hated it, wow someone else on here that actually liked it besides me, all i ever hear on here is bitching about it.

You appear to have spelt "disagreeing with me" as "bitching".

Now, Hagren should know better - take it to the movie thread !

You appear to have spelt "disagreeing with me" as "bitching".

No ones once actually disagreed with me about it but i have read previous posts were there was some major bitching. Adrian you constantly hurt my feelings :icon_redface:

What do you mean by that?

And mick- there were some people who liked it and still do.

Go to the according thread and you will see.

You cannot make anything against todays denial of it.

Let us be all nice, polite, open minded and thoughtful.

So now i dont have to feel shamed that i have both the DVD and UMD.

Incedently i would love that poster of hellblazer 210 i think its a kick ass cover.

Huh, i own tht issue and never noticed.

That was cool of him.

I had the poster that was, i think, the cover of issue 61 (with john holding the scalpel). But this was back in high-school mind you, which, to my chagrin was over ten fucking years ago . . . .

I took it with me to college, where it competed with my roomate's poster of the daniel version of Sandman.

Thinking back to it, its amazing that either of us ever got laid...:)