Sign in to follow this  
Guest spiderlegs

STAR WARS: Infinites

Guest spiderlegs

So, STAR WARS has had their own version of ELSEWORLDS called Infinities. I read A NEW HOPE when it came out, then picked up the EMPIRE version when I got the ROTJ version. I'm not a real fan of the art, and the stories are OK, but...I'm reading ROTJ now because I never read it for some reason. Then I'll re-read all 3 and see if I like the stories any better then. It's a great idea, but its production seems lackluster.

D'oh! I mispelled "Infinities" in the title and now I can't fix it! DAMN!

Edited by spiderlegs

I think they've been doing Infinities for a while. I think it's miniseries, and I'm not sure if they have an Infinities title out every month or not....

It's just a series of mini-series. I don't think they've had one for quite a few years now.

They just did the "A New Hope", "Empire Strikes Back", and "Return of the Jedi" ones, if I remember correctly.

Guest spiderlegs

I recently read an article that they've begun Infinities stories for the prequels, too. They'll be out this year or next.

They'll probably be better than the actual prequels.

What If... Anakin was well-acted?

What If... the dialogue wasn't nauseating?

What If... the plots made sense?

Listen to me, I'm speaking fluent MAD Magazine cliche. :icon_rolleyes:

Guest spiderlegs

The ROTJ Infinities trade sucked my ass. I thought the film was a letdown, but this dumbass's alternative vision was actually worse. How does that happen.

Woah! Woah! No one slags off return of the jedi, that was the best star wars. Not like the fucking trash lucas recently braught out.

A good script, coherent plot, decent pacing, NO FUCKING EWOKS, and a satisfying, well-thought-out conclusion to more than one or two of the various plot strands set up in the first two films?

Just sayin', is all. "It's better than the prequel trilogy" is hardly a ringing endorsement of Jedi, which is the worst of the original Star Wars films by a country mile.

Really you guys thaught empire was the best? I think i would be more inclined to agree if i hadn't seen just that movie about a million times. I really think jedi is my fave though.