Shanice

New Constantine pic

Hey, @ Club Keanu ( Last uploads in the gallery) there are new Constantine picture(s). With Shia leBeoef too! Shia actually looks older then he is there. Maybe they try to make him look like Chas after all? Maybe part of the reshoots?

(note: I didn't know where to post this, so feel free to delete it/ move it ;) )

post-59-1100699375_thumb.jpg

Keanu's knees bend backwards! :o

Just special effects, don't fool yourself! 8-)

When I look at the pic, I feel something growing inside... because I like the colour and the general atmosphere of the image. Maybe the film as a separate entity would'nt be so bad...

but hey, it's not a separate entity! And Chas doesn't wear sports, does he? And those trousers are too... :o what the fuck is going on that trousers?? They're falling down! Natural reaction when Reeves is near?

Shia fancies Keanu, Shia fancies Keaaanuu

Keanu's knees bend backwards! :o

Just like those aliens in that wierd film!! Which film was it??!!

Anyways, why do you hate Shia that much (more then Keanu...right?) What has he done cept accepting the Chas role?

Oh and doesn't John wear *what's the name, sport shoes?*

Guest spiderlegs

I don't hate Shia, just the fuckers who miscast him. It's not his fault that he in no way resembles the character he is required to portray. Please understand, I'm attacking the rewritten character, not the unfortunate actor hired to play him.

If we ever get to the stage where we're quibbling over Constantine's choice in footwear....well...then it might be time to shut the place down!

As Spider says, Shia might be the nicest bloke in the world but the decision to turn Chas into Chaz leaves the character rife for grumbling at.

Plus, y'know, he's wearing a flat cap.

:lol:

Making a 12 year old kid look more like Chas?!

If they accomplish this, we're gonna need to call in the Pope! :lol:

That picture just makes me really laugh! It's just....not right! :lol:

Chaz looks like some British street urchin straight out of Dickens.

Oh, and I don't think John's ever worn "sport shoes", he seems to like loafers! :biggrin: