Trace

Just Because.

I read that in Batman legends, and didn't see anything wierd in it. Ah, I was so innocent before....before....*sob*

Actually before the first time I saw Jeremy Clarkson wearing the jeans of +27 tightness. Oh the horror...

Superman is having something done to him.

superman1.jpg

Martin's self esteem must be at an all time low.

Freshmen Burke doesn't seem to be bothered at all, infact he appears to be lapping it all up!

Little does Martin, know that he his shafting the last son of Krypton!

Months you say, months... alone?

Hmmm, and the way toad is standing....

You know, if Bats designed the costume, this picture may just explain the bare legs and tight shorts. Ewwwwwwwww.

Also, what else did you think the Toad's tongue was for. Once again, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

This is such a famous cover but upon closer inspection it would appear the Sandman is mollesting a teenager. Look at the arrow.

1sandman.jpg

I don't have a scanner, but I recently read the issue of "Fantastic Four" that introduces Ronan the Accuser. It also introduces an interesting sub-plot that was never developed....the fact that there's more going on between the Human Torch and the Thing than we've ever seen!

At the beginning of the issue, Johnny and Ben are sleeping in the same bed. Reed wakes them up and Johnny Storm says he's going to take a bath. Ben Grimm follows Johnny into the bathroom and stands there talking to Johnny the whole time he's bathing......

Creepy!

I don't have a scanner, but I recently read the issue of "Fantastic Four" that introduces Ronan the Accuser. It also introduces an interesting sub-plot that was never developed....the fact that there's more going on between the Human Torch and the Thing than we've ever seen!

At the beginning of the issue, Johnny and Ben are sleeping in the same bed. Reed wakes them up and Johnny Storm says he's going to take a bath. Ben Grimm follows Johnny into the bathroom and stands there talking to Johnny the whole time he's bathing......

Creepy!

We need to see that! Find a way for us to see that!

I really need to post that. I guess the fantastic four is sort of like abba if your theory is correct.

There is nothing improper with this.

snatch.jpg