Trace

Just Because.

Man, those Hippies truly were a menace if I can believe Superman, and if I can't trust him, who can I trust?

Thankfully, Capitalism got rid of that dread menace!

Wide-spread drug use, Veneral disease, hatred of money, Woodstock....all eradicated thanks to our waking up and realizing what an awful time the 1960s were!

"....exact images of them."

"Uh, the Legion were....all Nazis, Superman?"

"EXACT images of them!"

Damn, running fever....muscles ache....eyes sore....tired....runny nose....Oh god! I've been infected with the Communist Propaganda Virus!!!!

Robin Loves Batman! Robin Loves Batman!

Man, Batman was really scummy....First breaking off his date with Superman that way, then cheating on Robin with a WOMAN....I don't like Batman anymore. He doesn't care about anyone's emotions but his own, and then he blames his childhood! hmph!

What is WRONG with you people? How could you all let "Army Camp Wife" pass without comment?

Also, does Alice have a pearl necklace (fnarr fnarr) or does her throat have a full set of teeth?

Her neck is going to eat him, out of revenge!!!!

"Army Camp Wife"? That story was nothing compared to "My Love was a Coward" or "G.I. Showgirl" (snicker)!

She must have that communist flu going around. I think i got it "I hate money" all of the sudden. The doctor is really going beyond his role as a health care provider here. Is he rolling up his sleeve getting ready to hit her or smother her with a pillow?

secretromance25finevg.jpg

This is great a nurse uses her charm and a doctor(he looks like superman) his position to cover up something that probably happened to the babies under her care. Thankfully, a wicked nurse is going to turn them both in.

Meet me by the gate(pre-smiths)

romances.jpg

Wow, this is some powerful stuff for the 1950's. I was on my way to my aunt Louis the you know the one married to satan and I had to stop off at the local strip club. Notice his clenched fist.

00_3.jpg

She must have that communist flu going around. I think i got it "I hate money" all of the sudden. The doctor is really going beyond his role as a health care provider here. Is he rolling up his sleeve getting ready to hit her or smother her with a pillow?

secretromance25finevg.jpg

Damn! That's some tough medicine!

Everyone today is all talking about Dr. House and his no-nonsense medicine, well look back to the 1950s, where if they thought you were faking, they'd beat on you until you confessed! That's harcore.

Wow, this is some powerful stuff for the 1950's. I was on my way to my aunt Louis the you know the one married to satan and I had to stop off at the local strip club.  Notice his clenched fist.

00_3.jpg

Is she twirling her hair in that picture, while she tries to explain to him?! Where's her bubblegum?!

My DC Encylopedia doesn't have an entry for Strange Girl....I'm upset!

I want Grant Morrison to use her in an upcoming story.

"Do you think boys can actually love, mother?"

"Oh, Strange Girl....you know boys can't love girls like you!"

"OH MOTHER! You've said it again! Those words which first transformed into Strange Girl....."

Sigh, Christian I sort of left the ending off so you wouldn't be disappointed by Strange Girls life choice. You see if we've learning anything from tv and literature lesbians just want a good man and Strange Girl is no different. She even tries to convince other lesbians to convert so they can find their own fred.

strangeliz12.jpg

strangeliz13.jpg

Like Right Said Fred? If I was a lesbian, I would totally go straight for that dude. (Barf!)

Is fred a big butch lesbian, otherwise what the hells going on!

Is fred a big butch lesbian, otherwise what the hells going on!

No Fred is all man and he has the power to 'straighten' out those strange girls that look to be straying from the path of 'normalness'.