Trace

Just Because.

4400A.jpg

Damnit, I tried so hard not to say it but you just had to keep bringing this picture up didnt you?

What's really strange is that he can be on the telephone whilst balancing invisible plates on his head.

or

Something about sattelites, which would be hilarious if I could think of it

See what you made me do???

I think Dr. Doom needs some cultural diversity sensitivity classes. Though, Luke does punk him by calling him honey.

81301.jpg

He's actually talking about a technical term for when holes ina rmour are no longer....*fails to save hero from shame and derision*

This guy must have high hopes for these border patrol guards not noticing the bibles he has stacked up in the back seat bleeding over into the front seat It's like he wants to get caught.

red.jpg

Guess whos about to get manthing'd

romances.jpg

That's fucked up. The second baby from the left is called April, and she's 10c. Ugh!

CHRISTIAN:

Is she twirling her hair in that picture, while she tries to explain to him?! Where's her bubblegum?!

Ouch! :biggrin: Nicely spotted.

Go home with the archetypal blonde on the left, listen to records while she feeds you pie... or... go to the drive-in with the tranny hooker on the right... Hmmm... And he's wearing a turtleneck... hmmm....

Pussycat, I don't think Ben likes that kind of pie.

Fred has the ultimate superpower!

I love the crazed look in Strange Girl's eyes at the end of the story too.

That's one amazing find of a comic, that is!

The "God's Smuggler" is just like Luke Skywalker!

"There are no Bibles in this truck, Comrade."

"Da. There is no Bibles in this truck....."

"PLEASE! Eat my pie! It's good pie! I have disco records! PLEASE!"

"Sorry baby, you can't compete with this 90 bucks an hour hooker."

Apparently Gloria has superpowers to make all men want to grope her. Not even friendship matters once Gloria uses her powers on you!

Wow, this is some powerful stuff for the 1950's. I was on my way to my aunt Louis the you know the one married to satan and I had to stop off at the local strip club.  Notice his clenched fist.

00_3.jpg

Is she twirling her hair in that picture, while she tries to explain to him?! Where's her bubblegum?!

No, I think that has to do with her forthcoming explanation as to why she ditched him--- because of his small dick.

Well at least he gave her bus fair. This is one of the most brutal covers yet. This seems to tie in with the beatnik cover.

love1.jpg